Chrysler to bring 1000HP 426 c.i. motor into production car

For at least $100,000 grand.
FAST was never cheap.....they sold 3300 840 HP Demons at $85K a clip, and could have sold more but made it a limited edition one year car

Now imagine the HP they can make with a $600 conversion to CHEAPER E85 instead of gas!

https://i.imgur.com/QE8iq9a_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
If the powers that be allow such a conversion to exist for long. I've seen several MPH creations disappear after hitting the market.

For at least $100,000 grand.
FAST was never cheap.....they sold 3300 840 HP Demons at $85K a clip, and could have sold more but made it a limited edition one year car

Now imagine the HP they can make with a $600 conversion to CHEAPER E85 instead of gas!

https://i.imgur.com/QE8iq9a_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
If the powers that be allow such a conversion to exist for long. I've seen several MPH creations disappear after hitting the market.
And just think, an E 85 conversion DOES NOT HAVE TO PASS ANY EMISSIONS TEST!

It is still a four door!
Rule 1. Muscle Cars do not have more than 2 doors

E85 has less energy in it, but a higher effective octane rating. If you made a car that was designed to run exclusively on E85, then you could give it a higher compression ratio, for greater power and efficiency.

I run E85 in my 2016 Dodge Dart. I get about 80% of the MPG that I got out of gasoline before I switched, but I think I make it up by paying less per gallon. Last time I did the math, that's how it came out, anyway.

But there are large stretches of the country where E85 is not to be found. I live in Sacramento, where there are several stations offering it. I currently work in Tracy, about sixty miles away, and between Tracy and Elk Grove (the latter being immediately south of Sacramento, there is only one station that offers E85.

To have a car that could only run on E85 could be a problem, if you need to travel very far into places where it's not available. My car, at least, can still run on plain old gasoline, if I can't find E85 for it.

It is still a four door!
Rule 1. Muscle Cars do not have more than 2 doors
Unless you have kids..

You can drive a muscle car OR you can have kids ... it's a binary decision ...

dad_with_kids_in_car-103175527_0.jpg

This 426 motor has pistons, rods and crank that will let you produce 1500 HP and not worry about breaking parts.....well it has been tested to 1500 HP, by ENGINEERS WHO ACTUALLY KNOW THE LIMITATIONS UNDER HIGH BOOST conditions and the correct fuel map in the computer!

The amazing thing is not so much that they can sell this monster (tuners do this all tne time) The amazing thing is that they can sell it with a WARRANTY.

The old 426 Hemi had a 90-day warranty. Period. If you were caught racing it, the warranty was void.

Forum List

Back