Christmas Arguing And Fighting

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Is it happening to you and yours?

Are tensions rising? Share your horror stories!

My brothers are arguing over email (copying all of us in) about what food items to bring tomorrow...One of them just said he wont be there tomorrow :)

.....I don't want to FKN talk about it !!!!!!!!!!!

That bad huh?

Don't worry...Santa is on his way!

Santa1.jpg

My brothers are arguing over email (copying all of us in) about what food items to bring tomorrow...One of them just said he wont be there tomorrow :)
My sister and I solved the problem with our Aunt that we both COMPLETELY loathe. We haven't spoken a word to her in over two years and she has luckily given us the same treatment. It's worked out just fine for us!

My mom is having issues with the sciatic nerve in her leg still.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. She is going to get a shot for it on January 6th. Until then.......

Yep. Same thing.......wondering if two brothers will show up and if they do if they will start a fight.........

You know those hanging punching bags folks punch the crap out of?

In about 147 seconds, I'm thinking of using my brothers head for one.

Yep. Same thing.......wondering if two brothers will show up and if they do if they will start a fight.........

I was even gonna try to reply to one of the emails to see of I could turn it all into a joke & defuse the situation...then I thought...NOPE...It'll all get blamed on me! I'm just staying out of it. :)

I've never understood the need for drama.

Seems some people just can't live without it.

Forum List

Back