Christie's Speech at the Reagan Library

What speech?

He isn't running btw. He already told us that multiple times. Quite frankly I hope he stays out. Id rather him keep his integrity than lose it by breaking a promise an entering this race.

People don't give a shit about politicians leading them on...tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.
where did he lie ?? was it when he talked about how great America is ??:eusa_eh: LIBBS HATE PATRIOT"S !!

Last edited:
Chris Christie is not the man for America as its president. He is a former lobbyist and a Rino which is what Washington is infiltrated with.

What speech?

He isn't running btw. He already told us that multiple times. Quite frankly I hope he stays out. Id rather him keep his integrity than lose it by breaking a promise an entering this race.

People don't give a shit about politicians leading them on...tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.

And only Obama tells the truth right?

lol

What speech?

where did he lie ?? was when he talked about how great America is ??:eusa_eh: LIBBS HATE PATRIOT"S !!

Well that went right the fuck over your head like a 747...if he goes back on his word not to run, then he'd have lied. Pay attention, dickhead.

BTW when did Christie give a speech at the Reagan library and where is the transcript?

Would have been nice to have this answered earlier when I asked what speech he gave.

Too fat to run... You do realize that running a campaign doesn't actually mean you are running right?

Ok. Too fat to get elected President. When he runs in 2016 I bet he's at least 100 pounds lighter.

Well, i hate to break this to you, but everyone isn't as superficial as you are. The American people will vote substance over style. Weight has nothing to do with anything.

Jersey Shore, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills/Atlanta/New Jersey/New York, The Kardasians, Basketball Wives, Basketball Wives:LA, Storage Wars, Pawn Wars, Parking Wars, Swamp Wars, etc.

What America do you live in?

I'm just telling you the truth. Just like a dark skinned black man won't be elected President.

Forum List

Back