Christie to Win NJ Governor's Race

Hoosier4Liberty

Libertarian Republican
Oct 14, 2013
RealClearPolitics - Election 2013 - New Jersey Governor - Christie vs. Buono

According to the latest Quinnipiac poll, Chris Christie has a 28-point lead over big-government liberal Barbara Buono. Contrary to liberals' assertions that the GOP is 'dead', the reality is that the right can win even in the bluest of states with the right candidates.

Liberals, I don't know how the VA Governor's Race will turn out, but I'd make a bet with anyone who says Christie will lose.

According to the latest Quinnipiac poll, Chris Christie has a 28-point lead over big-government liberal Barbara Buono. Contrary to liberals' assertions that the GOP is 'dead', the reality is that the right can win even in the bluest of states with the right candidates.

Liberals, I don't know how the VA Governor's Race will turn out, but I'd make a bet with anyone who says Christie will lose.

I would hope so. She was pretty tough on him in debates though. She probably scared him.

You sound pretty excited to see Christie win since most all conservatives consider him to be a RINO. I guess that hurricane photo op with Obama really helped him out!!

You sound pretty excited to see Christie win since most all conservatives consider him to be a RINO. I guess that hurricane photo op with Obama really helped him out!!

I think what helps him the most, is he possesses the courage of his convictions and the nation is starving for a leader with that quality...

Actually, there's many attributes that would appeal to both Democrats and Republicans in Christie.

He tells it like it is. He talks like the man on the street would talk to Americans... He doesn't mince words.

He has reached out... even to Obama resulting in some calling him a RINO. Maybe he's more pragmatic that the extremes on both sides where he would be more compromising getting Congress to move on the tough issues.

He may be what we need at a time when it is imperative we get a real leader that can make Congress work again. Give it some thought.

Who knows?

The woman running against Christie never really mounted any opposition. She was more like a place holder.

It says a lot about New Jersey that Christie is the best they can come up with. I like him in many ways. I had an uncle very much like him. I wouldn't vote for him though.

Forum List

Back