Christie becomes first GOP candidate to use Trump’s mugshot in attack ad

Probably wont be the last attack ad with that devil looking POS.

I'd stick my head in a toilet and flush before I ever vote for Christie. He's a disgusting human being.
I have said more than once that if someone put a gun to my head and told me to choose between Trump and Biden, I'd say, "Pull the trigger."

91 bullshit indictments don't show "crimes" as much as prosecutorial misconduct and election interference.
You wouldn't know since you have not read the indictments.

You are just parroting what you have been told to parrot.

I would like to hear from people who can explain how they can support someone who steals from cancer kids and defrauds the elderly.

Spare us the "fake news la-la-la I can't hear you" bullshit.

It's a fact. Donald Trump embezzled money from a charity for cancer kids.

You all know damn well your heads would explode if any other politician had done that.

I would like to hear from people who can explain how they can support someone who steals from cancer kids and defrauds the elderly.

Spare us the "fake news la-la-la I can't hear you" bullshit.

It's a fact. Donald Trump embezzled money from a charity for cancer kids.

You all know damn well your heads would explode if any other politician had done that.
Nonsense. Trump embezzled nothing.

You wouldn't know since you have not read the indictments.
You are just parroting what you have been told to parrot.
I read Turley's take on the indictments. A thumbnail of the 4 main charges:
1. Bragg's NYC charges for hush money payoffs to Stormy are LEGAL, since he used his own money.
2. Fani's GA charges are bullshit because of free speech and asking for election verification
3. Smith's J6 charges are bullshit because of free speech.
4. Smith's classified document charges are more serious, according to AG Barr, but according to Clinton's sock drawer tapes precedent and Judicial Watch's take on the PRA, Trump has/had control over those docs. They are his personal property.

First off, Chris Christie never had a chance at winning the nomination. The term RINO comes to mind. This latest move shows how desperate he is. Any Republican attacking Trump is making a big mistake.

---Christie has included the mugshot in his latest campaign ad, drawing attention to the Republican frontrunner's indictment in Georgia over election interference allegations.---

Any Republican that would hug Barack Obama is not qualified to be the GOP nominee.

Christie hugged shitstain obama. For that, he can NEVER be forgiven.

GTY_trump_wedding_clintons_jef_150806_16x9_1600.jpg

I read Turley's take on the indictments.
And there you have it.

Why is it you people cannot bring yourselves to read the indictments for yourselves?

I have an operating theory which has yet to be disproven.

It is my theory that the minds of the New Right have been deliberately dumbed down over the past couple decades and they now have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

Thus is it literally physically impossible for the rubes to read anything longer than 250 characters.

This stubborn resistance on the part of the rubes to read the indictments only seems to confirm this theory.

First off, Chris Christie never had a chance at winning the nomination. The term RINO comes to mind. This latest move shows how desperate he is. Any Republican attacking Trump is making a big mistake.

---Christie has included the mugshot in his latest campaign ad, drawing attention to the Republican frontrunner's indictment in Georgia over election interference allegations.---

So he's campaigning FOR Trump now? What a dumbfuck

So?

Nonsense. Trump embezzled nothing.
And all the tards say, "Nuh-uh!"

Trump embezzled from several charities, including one for cancer kids.

He got caught and had to pay back $2 million.

What do you think would happen to you or me if we stole money from cancer kids? A fine?

"Try that in a small town!"

As part of a resolution of the lawsuit announced on November 7th, Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities. Those charities are Army Emergency Relief, the Children’s Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Additionally, Trump was forced to reimburse his namesake foundation $11,525 for sports paraphernalia and champagne purchased at a charity gala, which was added to $1,797,598.30 already in the foundation’s bank account. The combined $1,809,123.30 was split evenly and recently transferred to the eight agreed upon charities. Each charity ended up receiving a total of $476,140.41.

The Children's Aid Society is a charity for cancer kids.

Trump embezzled money from them.

How can you sick bastards back this evil motherfucker?

"Try that in a small town," my ass.

Forum List

Back