Christians attempt to silence non-religious messages at Christmas

The majority of the country's viewers don't want to see Christmas neutered.

Yeah but they're not making the news they're reporting it, so they get to use "don't shoot the messenger".

Controversy sells my friend and if they can manufacture a controversy then by God they will.

It happened with the 'poisoned Halloween candy'.

snopes.com: Halloween Poisonings

Last edited:
Yeah but they're not making the news they're reporting it, so they're get to use "don't shoot the messenger".

Controversy sells my friend and if they can manufacture a controversy then by God they will.

It happened with the 'poisoned Halloween candy'.

snopes.com: Halloween Poisonings
Wait, do you suffer from the delusion that the mainstream media has any journalistic integrity to be accounted for?

Wait, do you suffer from the delusion that the mainstream media has any journalistic integrity to be accounted for?

Actually, Father Time did post something very logical and with a great example (I remember that scare). There was a time when they weren't held accountable for anything, since they have been though they have just found ways to work around the laws, such as take one or two cases and making it sound bigger than it is. Also there are many journalists which are exempt from the law and they do fabricate some things, luckily they are unpopular enough right now to do any real damage. One thing many in the US have lost is perspective, people forget that there are billions of humans too easily and often think that one or two represent far more than they do. Thus why they believe these are 'wars' when in reality it's just one person idea. It is reflected in how parents are now so paranoid of the very low chance their children will be kidnapped when they still have a MUCH higher chance of being struck by lightening (which oddly is still more likely than almost all possible ways to get hurt badly). Take this one case (the topic of the thread), it WAS only one sign, but airing it gave people ideas and now there is one in Seattle as well. But still, most Seattlites (not all sadly) are smart enough to know it's just someone being a smartass and we ignore it. But the media suddenly calls it a 'trend', even though it isn't even close to one.

Um ... yeah. You can't even keep who is who on here straight. Even your own religion states the cross is a torture device, this is not violent how?

Good thing he wasn't killed by hanging. People would be walking around with little nooses on chains around their necks.

Last edited:
I believe Jews were the majority in many of the locations where they were rounded up. I know that slaves far outnumbered whites in the South.

So let's talk again about how it's impossible for a majority to be victimized.

I believe Jews were the majority in many of the locations where they were rounded up. I know that slaves far outnumbered whites in the South.

Whining again, victim? No one is rounding up the Christians, enslaving them or exterminating them.

That's an inaccurate comparison, given that "majority" doesn't necessarily refer to mere population, but the level of political power that a group maintains, and religious Christians wield a mighty amount of political power in this country.

That's an inaccurate comparison, given that "majority" doesn't necessarily refer to mere population, but the level of political power that a group maintains, and religious Christians wield a mighty amount of political power in this country.
Great redefinition.

Your ability to bullshit is impressive, grasshopper.

But transparent, and typical of someone with something to hide. You said victims couldn't be a majority, hence Christians couldn't be considered "victims" because there are too many of them.

You were wrong. Now to change the definition of what "majority" means does you no good.

Your ability to bullshit is impressive, grasshopper.

But transparent, and typical of someone with something to hide. You said victims couldn't be a majority, hence Christians couldn't be considered "victims" because there are too many of them.

You were wrong. Now to change the definition of what "majority" means does you no good.

Is that right, Booba? I said nothing about Christian majorities until I corrected your understanding of the definition.

And what would Jesus say about that salty tongue? :eek:

How exactly are Christians being victims here? Because there's a sign insulting religion next to the nativity scene?

Big whoop.

Forum List

Back