Christian docs removed 3-year-old girl’s genitals because they feared she was masturbating

The woman is now 72 years old...so you are talking about something that happened 69 years ago...what POS you and Bodey are

Bergstrom noted that she decided to finally share her story because, she said, “This is not my shame. The shame belongs to our culture, the medical profession.”

I'm petty sure this isn't current culture or profession today....well unless you're a Muslim

This didn't pan out quite the way the OP hoped

Both bodey and CC are Christian haters....I am not christian but I dont hate them for their beliefs..Libtards are the haters

CC quit acting like your thread is not a attack on christians you POS Progtard.

Both bodey and CC are Christian haters....I am not christian but I dont hate them for their beliefs..Libtards are the haters

Is it ok to not like a girl being mutilated or do I have to like it so you wont call me names?

controversy11n-4-web.jpg

Stalin was once a person of the year, NLT is as usual, not seeing the whole picture.

controversy11n-4-web.jpg

Stalin was once a person of the year, NLT is as usual, not seeing the whole picture.

Wrong thread idiot
Stay on topic butter cup ..the thread is about something that happened 69 years ago and was posted in a lame attack on christians.

Sixty nine years ago......... Pretty sure things have changed since then........

Because 69 years ago genital mutilation was common?
No it wasn't common and your seemingly attempt to make it appear so for the simple sake of vilifying Christians is pathetic at best.
Today that mother would be prosecuted for child abuse and should be. It was a different world back then though it wouldn't surprise me if a very, very, very tiny segment of the Christian population wouldn't do the same if they could today. It's called people being people, some are relatively normal, some are seriously crazy.

But he won't admit it.
Bergstrom noted that she decided to finally share her story because, she said, “This is not my shame. The shame belongs to our culture, the medical profession.”

I'm petty sure this isn't current culture or profession today....well unless you're a Muslim

This didn't pan out quite the way the OP hoped

The woman is now 72 years old...so you are talking about something that happened 69 years ago...what POS you and Bodey are

True dat.

The incidence of female genital mutilation in Egypt is nearly 100% today. If they were really outraged by the practice, don't you think they would be going after that, instead?

controversy11n-4-web.jpg

Wrong thread idiot
Stay on topic butter cup ..the thread is about something that happened 69 years ago and was posted in a lame attack on christians.

As I thought, my post was too abstract for you to comprehend. Or, I might be mistaken, and your lack of ego strength prevents you from admitting its truth.

Forum List

Back