Christian bakers who refused to make cake for homosexual "wedding" break gag order

Inescapably, structurally and factually 100% of the time gay marriage does deprive kids involved of either a mother or father. Always. And worse, for life without hope of any change. Where the difference is that in all other cases depriving a child of either a mother or father, it is not done by binding contact like gay marriage is..

Brush up on contract laws and the Infant Doctrine/necessities when you get a minute...

Again you show your ignorance. In many cases the child is in contact with the mother and father regardless if either one of them are in a relationship. So your ALWAYS is incorrect and false. You still haven't shown FACTUALLY that the child is without BOTH mother and father when the child is in a gay couple home.

You are a sad example of a single parent.
OK dear...let me have "the talk" with you. You see...boys have a woo woo and girls have a hoo hoo. Boys don't have babies. Girls do and they menstruate and grow breasts.

When two men live together, there is no mother in the home because mother is a FEMALE term. Female is what is BORN WITH a womb and who menstruates. Male is not and does not. And when two lesbians live together there is no father because nobody there has a woo woo. Are you with me so far? A woman can never be a father because "father" is a term for MALES only.

Sorry that reality conflicts with your twisted gender-bending cult mania. But as many people who think a child having both a mother and father in the home "as married" (running around 90%), there would be EVEN MORE who would consider your bastardization of the words "male" and "female" as wholly unacceptable. There are no examples of lesbians who have a husband also in the home day to day or every couple of days with the children. If there is, it is by no means a contractual term. You're not going to hold out some weird example we all know would be statistically so rare as to be laughable, and then say "this exception means that gay marriage doesn't statistically rob children via contract of either a mother or father for life".

Law addresses the rule, the propensity, not the rare exceptions.

Try again..

And yet again, blondey, living in a home of lesbians doesn't exclude ANY male role modeling. The father usually is still involved with the child and a father can have that "talk" with the child as well as the mother.

I know your failing as a single parent isn't what happens to all others. Maybe you should have done better instead of just insulting other parents.

You have to understand that Silly doesn't actually know any gay people. She thinks we raise our kids in an all gay bubble that looks like the Folsom Street Fair.

Inescapably, structurally and factually 100% of the time gay marriage does deprive kids involved of either a mother or father. Always. And worse, for life without hope of any change. Where the difference is that in all other cases depriving a child of either a mother or father, it is not done by binding contact like gay marriage is..

Brush up on contract laws and the Infant Doctrine/necessities when you get a minute...

Again you show your ignorance. In many cases the child is in contact with the mother and father regardless if either one of them are in a relationship. So your ALWAYS is incorrect and false. You still haven't shown FACTUALLY that the child is without BOTH mother and father when the child is in a gay couple home.

OK dear...let me have "the talk" with you. You see...boys have a woo woo and girls have a hoo hoo. Boys don't have babies. Girls do and they menstruate and grow breasts.

When two men live together, there is no mother in the home because mother is a FEMALE term. Female is what is BORN WITH a womb and who menstruates. Male is not and does not. And when two lesbians live together there is no father because nobody there has a woo woo. Are you with me so far? A woman can never be a father because "father" is a term for MALES only.

Sorry that reality conflicts with your twisted gender-bending cult mania. But as many people who think a child having both a mother and father in the home "as married" (running around 90%), there would be EVEN MORE who would consider your bastardization of the words "male" and "female" as wholly unacceptable. There are no examples of lesbians who have a husband also in the home day to day or every couple of days with the children. If there is, it is by no means a contractual term. You're not going to hold out some weird example we all know would be statistically so rare as to be laughable, and then say "this exception means that gay marriage doesn't statistically rob children via contract of either a mother or father for life".

Try again..

And yet again, blondey, living in a home of lesbians doesn't exclude ANY male role modeling. The father usually is still involved with the child and a father can have that "talk" with the child as well as the mother.

I know your failing as a single parent isn't what happens to all others. Maybe you should have done better instead of just insulting other parents.

You have to understand that Silly doesn't actually know any gay people. She thinks we raise our kids in an all gay bubble that looks like the Folsom Street Fair.

I know one gay couple personally that my wife and I hang out with and they have two boys. Both were living with them and both graduated with honors. Their kids are more respectful, well mannered and polite than most heterosexual children I have seen. Proving once again, that it isn't the sex of the parent that matters, it is the parents that matter. Oh and before Sill tries to come in and claim the boys are "gay" now from being raised by lesbians, both are heterosexual. Like that matters anyways.

Bigots like Sill only display their utter ignorance on homosexuality and child raising.

I know one gay couple personally that my wife and I hang out with and they have two boys. Both were living with them and both graduated with honors. Their kids are more respectful, well mannered and polite than most heterosexual children I have seen. Proving once again, that it isn't the sex of the parent that matters, it is the parents that matter. Oh and before Sill tries to come in and claim the boys are "gay" now from being raised by lesbians, both are heterosexual. Like that matters anyways.

Bigots like Sill only display their utter ignorance on homosexuality and child raising.

I wonder how they get along with and interact with other men? Your rare anecdote is nice though. My experience watching lesbians around the Bay Area raising their boys turns out though a little more regularly like this: Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Another pair I knew more recently raised identical twin daughters. One turned out butch lesbian like the "dad" mom and the other normal like the lipstick mom. The lipstick mom was the one bearing all the kids. She went back and forth from men to women, men to women in multiple relationships. Was even sleeping around at work too while with any number of them. Promiscuity is rampant among sexual deviants as a rule. And it fits nicely with the anecdote I know of where my friend was molested as a boy and went on to great and deadly promiscuity spreading the HIV virus among "those that did that do him"...

Ah "LGBT". Just don't look any deeper than the surface and you'll be just fine with their legal advances..

Remember the identical twins though...one turning gay, one straight. And so doing, proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that being "gay" is most definitely not "born that way".. There were environmental pressures at work. And my contention is that it's about time we take a good look at them where society sanctions the epitome of social bonding (marriage) between adults in charge of raising kids.

Last edited:

Sorry that reality conflicts with your twisted gender-bending cult mania.

And if a child has a relationship with their biological father when raised by a lesbian couple?

Laughing...so much for 'always'. Time to cite the Prince's Trust again, sunshine!

Huh...you mean like in our case, the case of my wife and I? Our children not only have two mothers, they also know who their biological father is and are free to pursue a relationship with him? Or in the case of the two men I was a surrogate for? Despite not being their biological mother, the children know me and are free to pursue a relationship with me? You ;mean like that?

Exactly like that.

I don't think 'always' doesn't mean what Sil thinks it mans.

Try again..

There's like 350 people in the little town she lives in. Odds are she hasn't met many.

I wonder how they get along with and interact with other men? Your rare anecdote is nice though. My experience watching lesbians around the Bay Area raising their boys turns out though a little more regularly like this: Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

They do just fine with that. Also, how many boys have you seen personally and know that were raised in the bay area? I'm guessing you are just watching some kids and ASSUMING they are being raised by gay people since you see them with it.

And do you REALLY want me to list all the pedophile heterosexuals out there? Like the man who abducted three girls and held them against their will while raping them? There are ALWAYS bad people, but to make the claim that ALL gay people can't raise kids is not only idiotic, it is ignorant.

Try again..

I know several gay or lesbian couples with kids. And they're just folks. Same sex parenting is remarkably....unremarkable. Practically, they were probably better prepared for parenthood than many of the straight couples I know.....as in every case they chose to be parents

Try again..

I know several gay or lesbian couples with kids. And they're just folks. Same sex parenting is remarkably....unremarkable. Practically, they were probably better prepared for parenthood than many of the straight couples I know.....as in every case they chose to be parents

Exactly, I love how Silly posts an article that shows something bad a gay person does and tries to make it apply to all gay people. All the while ignoring stories of heterosexual pedophiles that do bad things. Complete ignorance on her part.

I love how Silly posts an article that shows something bad a gay person does and tries to make it apply to all gay people. All the while ignoring stories of heterosexual pedophiles that do bad things. Complete ignorance on her part.

Well the identical twin gay/straight combo has to do with all gay people....at least...

Exactly, I love how Silly posts an article that shows something bad a gay person does and tries to make it apply to all gay people. All the while ignoring stories of heterosexual pedophiles that do bad things. Complete ignorance on her part.

In some cases they don't even have to be gay. Sil stated that Dylan Roof was gay and shot all those people in Charleston b/c an entirely different sect opposes gay marriage. She did the same with that mass shooting in Oregon. And another shooting Arizona. lol

I love how Silly posts an article that shows something bad a gay person does and tries to make it apply to all gay people. All the while ignoring stories of heterosexual pedophiles that do bad things. Complete ignorance on her part.

Well the identical twin gay/straight combo has to do with all gay people....at least...

No, it doesn't. I know of twins who are very alike personality wise and then some that are completely different. Again, you are ignorant on both sexuality and child raising. I would trust you with absolutely nothing dealing with both of those.

No, it doesn't. I know of twins who are very alike personality wise and then some that are completely different. Again, you are ignorant on both sexuality and child raising. I would trust you with absolutely nothing dealing with both of those.

But ...lol.. are you serious? If you're arguing that homosexuality is biologically innate and inborn, and if you have a set of (pay attention now) BIOLOGICALLY IDENTICAL TWINS... and one turns out lesbian and the other normal, you cannot argue that homosexuality is innate and inborn. It is something acquired after birth. And guess what? That's called "learned orientation". Like bulimia as a "eating orientation". I'm sure there are some identical twins where one is a bulimic and the other isn't.

BTW, you a poster who I've barely interacted with are calling me derogatory "Silly"? Shall I call you "Grunty"?

Sil is simply posting anecdotal comments.

To suggest is reflective of the LGBT movement is a fallacy of hasty generalization.

To suggest is reflective of the LGBT movement is a fallacy of hasty generalization.
Identical twins are identical twins. If one can learn to be gay while the other hasn't, then all people calling themselves "gay" are suspect at the very least of this same acquisition in behavior. And wouldn't you know, we have reams of evidence in classical conditioning and even studies by neurobiologists that say sexual fetishes are acquired behaviors. This study below cites no less than 300 other peer-reviewed studies that support its conclusions and title.. see pages 314-321 in the article:

Conditioning and Sexual Behavior: A Review
James G. Pfaus, Tod E. Kippin, and Soraya Centeno
Center for Studies in Behavioral Neurobiology, Department of Psychology, Concordia
University, 1455 deMaisonneuve Bldg. W., Montreal, Quebec, H3G 1M8 Canada
http://www-psychology.concordia.ca/fac/pfaus/Pfaus-Kippin-Centeno(2001).pdf

But ...lol.. are you serious? If you're arguing that homosexuality is biologically innate and inborn, and if you have a set of (pay attention now) BIOLOGICALLY IDENTICAL TWINS... and one turns out lesbian and the other normal, you cannot argue that homosexuality is innate and inborn. It is something acquired after birth. And guess what? That's called "learned orientation". Like bulimia as a "eating orientation". I'm sure there are some identical twins where one is a bulimic and the other isn't.

BTW, you a poster who I've barely interacted with are calling me derogatory "Silly"? Shall I call you "Grunty"?

Do tell us when you CHOSE to be heterosexual. And no identical twins aren't BOTH gay or BOTH heterosexual necessarily. Not sure where you got that batshit crazy idea from.

Shall I call you Cunty?

Identical twins are identical twins. If one can learn to be gay while the other hasn't, then all people calling themselves "gay" are suspect at the very least of this same acquisition in behavior. And wouldn't you know, we have reams of evidence in classical conditioning and even studies by neurobiologists that say sexual fetishes are acquired behaviors. This study below cites no less than 300 other peer-reviewed studies that support its conclusions and title.. see pages 314-321 in the article:

Center for Studies in Behavioral Neurobiology, Department of Psychology, Concordia

You realize that even Identical Twins develop differently in the womb right Cunty?

How silly you sound, Sil.

Your example shows that sexuality is hard wired, not learned.

And your hasty generalization means absolutely nothing.

And your comment about 'sexual fetishes' somehow including homosexuality is not in your study.

You are false, always false, because of your hatred, your background, and your life of disappointment.

For shame.

Try again..

There's like 350 people in the little town she lives in. Odds are she hasn't met many.

But I thought Silly lived in San Francisco?

Do tell us when you CHOSE to be heterosexual. And no identical twins aren't BOTH gay or BOTH heterosexual necessarily. Not sure where you got that batshit crazy idea from.

Shall I call you Cunty?

Well I guess that answers the question of "born that way". If two people can have identical DNA and one turns out "gay" and the other normal, then gay most definitely is not "born that way". Glad we got that settled..

Try again..

But I thought Silly lived in San Francisco?

Nope. Much farther north. Most of the way to Oregon on the California coast. Though we both live within a stone's throw from the same highway.

Forum List

Back