Christ on a Cracker, Newsweak... Really?... The Palin Cover and Angle is Shameless...

Why does Christ have to be on a cracker?

As a Christian I take offense to the "Christ on a cracker comment, although as a Christian I understand that my beliefs will be subject to all sorts of ridicule and disdain. God in all his wisdom knew this would happen.

1 Pet 4:14-If you are reviled for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.

Matt 5:11-"Blessed are you when men revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my [Jesus'] account."

2 Ti 3:12-And indeed, all who desire to live in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.

It's a Catholic thing... How do you Feel about Catholics?...

:)

peace...

Sure, people are a-ok with Christ on a Cracker. But I guarantee people would be offended if I said Christ on a ******. :evil:

Really?... I Stormed off?...

Got Link, Twinkle-toes?...

peace...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1728172-post14.html

You "gave" me the last word because you're ignorant of customs.

I'm not Sure that was the "Debate" I was Talking about... That's the Derailment you were Attempting by Using that Cartoon as the Vehicle.

Let me Look.

peace...

You were the one who posted the cartoon, dumbass.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1728172-post14.html

You "gave" me the last word because you're ignorant of customs.

I'm not Sure that was the "Debate" I was Talking about... That's the Derailment you were Attempting by Using that Cartoon as the Vehicle.

Let me Look.

peace...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1730824-post100.html

Good Lord, I Hate doing other People's Research.

peace...

Get around to posting something of substance other than rambling bullshit and I'll reply to it.

Let me Look.

peace...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1730824-post100.html

Good Lord, I Hate doing other People's Research.

peace...

Get around to posting something of substance other than rambling bullshit and I'll reply to it.

^Incapable...

peace...

I'm the one attempting to derail the thread, even though you're the one that brought it up? That doesn't make one iota of sense.

Why does Christ have to be on a cracker?

As a Christian I take offense to the "Christ on a cracker comment, although as a Christian I understand that my beliefs will be subject to all sorts of ridicule and disdain. God in all his wisdom knew this would happen.

1 Pet 4:14-If you are reviled for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.

Matt 5:11-"Blessed are you when men revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my [Jesus'] account."

2 Ti 3:12-And indeed, all who desire to live in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.

It's a Catholic thing... How do you Feel about Catholics?...

peace...

I have nothing against Catholics although I don't understand some of the their principles.

newsweek-palin-cover.jpg

^For the Love of God already...

Wanna tell us just how Objective a "Free Press" outlet you are as you Hide behind the Press Clause of the 1st Amendment?...

I Wonder if in the Story they Accuse her of Flushing Qurans down the Toilet?...

Douchebags.

peace...

She got paid for that picture, now she's crying about it?

"hey, Sarah, it's the far left on the phone...they want their victimology card back!"

Out of context? Yes. The photo was taken for an issue of "Runners world" back before the broke on the scene.

Am I complaining? Nope....I'm a girl and I have to admit she's eye candy. :tongue:

newsweek-palin-cover.jpg

^For the Love of God already...

Wanna tell us just how Objective a "Free Press" outlet you are as you Hide behind the Press Clause of the 1st Amendment?...

I Wonder if in the Story they Accuse her of Flushing Qurans down the Toilet?...

Douchebags.

peace...

She got paid for that picture, now she's crying about it?

"hey, Sarah, it's the far left on the phone...they want their victimology card back!"

You're not this Intellectually Dishonest away from the Internet(s) are you?... :rofl:

peace...

Gee. For someone you say is throwing McCain under the bus she sure spoke highly of the Senator last night on O'Reilly's show. She did some complaining about the folks running the campaign but had nothing but nice thing to say about McCain.

As for lying How about Obama who sat in his Church for 20 years but never "heard" any of the bs that the good Rev Wright was throwing???

As for throwing folks under the bus, Obama is pretty good at that also. Rev Wright and Van Jones are a few casualties of that politically expediant bus. I'm sure there are and will be many more.

Oh didnt you hear, Obama is making his Rev the official rev. of this country.

LOL

Her book made it so the Mccain camp called it a piece of fiction. That is what happens when Palin throws a camp under the bus, they fight back. They said it was all fiction.

Forum List

Back