Chris Wallace announces he is leaving Fox News, joining CNN

CNN Testing Pricing with Users on CNN.com For Upcoming Streaming Service

In preparation for launch of WarnerMedia’s upcoming streaming service, CNN+, has been testing the price of the streaming service with users. While formally announced in July, the company had not revealed what the price of the service would be when it launches in Q1 2022.

The company had been running tests on the price of the service over the last week on CNN.com. They had been testing price points from $1.99 to $9.99 a month. A company spokesperson said that a price point has not yet been determined.

--

Hell, they can't get anyone to watch CNN for free. :auiqs.jpg:

Don’t know but Wallace seem more of a fit with CNN…

My adopted Brother and I were discussing it on the way home and I told him CNN is his best option, I guess he thought the same…

Yes, Wallace is better suit for Crap News Network..no doubt

but why put the other one thread on Badlands?

I like FAIR! playing FAIR, don't you???

whatever.

One of the best decisions I made--ever--is getting rid of cable TV. I should have done it like 20 years ago. Its great to not have the noise of FOX/MSNBC/CNN etc... Wallace...who cares?

Makes sense. His performance at the debates last year were pathetic and telling. CNN is desperate to increase ratings and believes he may draw some former Fox viewers closer to the middle to watch their show.

They still haven't gotten over Trump, the addition of Wallace will continue the tradition.

Don’t know but Wallace seem more of a fit with CNN…

My adopted Brother and I were discussing it on the way home and I told him CNN is his best option, I guess he thought the same…
Yes....the assholes belong at CNN.....the hoodrats and gays at MSNBC.
They needed a replacement for Chris Cuomo.

They must be paying Wallace a SHITLOAD of money in an attempt to BUY some credibility...

Yes, Wallace is better suit for Crap News Network..no doubt

but why put the other one thread on Badlands?

I like FAIR! playing FAIR, don't you???

whatever.
You don't play fair.
No way.

Your posts are so right wing, you must be a paid shill.
Can't you get a real job skye?
If so, what is this real job?

I'm guessing .................not yet.
open for suggestions.

Forum List

Back