Chris Christie fully recovered from COVID

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Oops, looks like none of the Republicans that recently got infected with WuFlu recently have suffered any major effects, much less died

So why do we have the country shut down?

Why is it all those in the GOP seem to have been infected, especially with Pelosi out their running around salons without a mask?

Oops, looks like none of the Republicans that recently got infected with WuFlu recently have suffered any major effects, much less died

Whoops, the uncomfortable question the Democrats were hoping to avoid refusing to answer. Covid has been greatly overstated, which means that the 210,000 claimed deaths are just that: CLAIMED, not truth. I have no doubt people died, just not from Covid.

And considering that Trump has been certified past the infectious stage AT LEAST (unable to infect others) days ago and is out touring the country doing rallies, tell me again why the Commission cancelled the 2nd debate which wasn't even supposed to happen for another two days???

COVID-19 sometimes has long-term effects, including damage to the lungs, heart, and brain.
It’s too soon to claim full recovery.

my favorite governor! thank God he's ok

now if he can only find a job...and lose the weight!

Why is it all those in the GOP seem to have been infected, especially with Pelosi out their running around salons without a mask?

"SEEM to have been infected?" is right. The test is only 10% accurate. 90% "seem to have been infected,,, but weren't" were they.

Forum List

Back