Chris Christie blames all 4 presidents for the Russia-Ukraine war fiasco: Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Speaking of blame, the collapse of the US economy is imminent. It would have happened anyway. But at least now the US Govt can blame it on Russia and oil prices.

Get ready for tough times. It’s either going to be a global economic depression of massive proportions or Nuclear Armageddon.

Good luck

I guess it is time to listen to da fat man tell us why his family was the only family allowed on da beach during a pandemic when the beach was closed.

• Banned
oh great, fat jokes, instead of a serious discussion of how our leaders failed us

Why would I trust his opinion? Where is his foreign policy experience? Somebody here might be his biggest fanboi, but I've seen no reason to think Christie knows Jack about Russia or Ukraine.

I guess it is time to listen to da fat man tell us why his family was the only family allowed on da beach during a pandemic when the beach was closed.
New Jersey Progressive politicians pushed gambling in Atlantic City. If done right, it would look like Vegas. Instead, it looks like a shined-up ghetto.

Leadership failure on the part of those mentioned is certainly real. It is the established duopoly's doing that we have been sentenced to such poor choices, but the complicity of voters is truly to blame. The refusal in America to reason and reflect as intelligent adults has made us prey to the political vultures who currently reign.

Well, this won't work.

You're not supposed to recognize that life is complicated, and that very rarely can you point the finger at just one person.

You're supposed to just simplistically point the finger at the other tribe and ignore all contrary information.

Shame on him for adding any complexity or nuance to life. He should know better.

Our government can do without Chris Christie and his goomba, Chris Wray. Let them go away and take their Marxist Democrat buddies with them.

Forum List

Back