choice triumphs

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
Funny with you liberal faggots I can't even choice was lightbulb I can use, I can't choose to allow smoking in my bar, I can't choose to use transfats if I want to, but if I choose to kill my child, or take it up the ass, then those are liberal sacraments.

Faggot.

OP
daws101

daws101

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Funny with you liberal faggots I can't even choice was lightbulb I can use, I can't choose to allow smoking in my bar, I can't choose to use transfats if I want to, but if I choose to kill my child, or take it up the ass, then those are liberal sacraments.

Faggot.
sure you can there are many different styles of light bulbs you can choose.
incandescent bulbs are still available.
if the imaginary light bulb police raid your house then you might have something to bitch about.
2. you have a bar? people can smoke outside problem solved.
3. you never conscientiously chose to use trans fats, my guess is you had no clue what they were until some conservative nut sack started whining about them.
everything you said in your post is totally fucking selfish..and ignorant.
btw I'm not gay...:lol:

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
PixieStix is absolutely correct, CHOICE, is being limited by the collectivists at every turn. They don't care about "choice" at all. Choice implies individual rights and responsibilities.......a philosophy that is antithetical to collectivists.

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey libs, do I have a choice to buy health insurance or not?

Oh wait, that doesn't involve ass fucking or killing children if they are inconvenient, so that doesn't count!
\
:gay:

OP
daws101

daws101

Diamond Member
Reaction score
PixieStix is absolutely correct, CHOICE, is being limited by the collectivists at every turn. They don't care about "choice" at all. Choice implies individual rights and responsibilities.......a philosophy that is antithetical to collectivists.
where is abortion mandatory in this country? the choice to have kids has not been abridge.
on the other hand if the anti choice mob had their way every woman would be forced to complete the pregnancy ,no matter what the cost to the child or her...
as to choice in general the right has done far more damage to choice then the left has ever done..
in the last 50 years or so.

OP
daws101

daws101

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey libs, do I have a choice to buy health insurance or not?

Oh wait, that doesn't involve ass fucking or killing children if they are inconvenient, so that doesn't count!
\
:gay:
yes you do....the real question is do, you have the balls to buck the law and not buy it...
if not then you are the loud mouth chicken shit you appear to be.

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
That's like saying I have a choice to pay income tax or not if I mAke income

OP
daws101

daws101

Diamond Member
Reaction score
you have a choice there too...do you have the balls to live with the consequences of that choice....or are you as always talking out your ass.?

LeadRoundNose

Ol' Deadeye
Reaction score
Fucking baby killing bungholing bullshit artist progressive losers.

Fucking pathetic creeps. You're all going to get yours before this is all said and done.

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
where is abortion mandatory in this country? the choice to have kids has not been abridge.
on the other hand if the anti choice mob had their way every woman would be forced to complete the pregnancy ,no matter what the cost to the child or her...
as to choice in general the right has done far more damage to choice then the left has ever done..

PixieStix and I are referring to the double standard the collectivists entertain when it comes to the term choice. I support abortion rights because I don't want government being able to mandate abortions. If the government says you can't have an abortion, it also has the ability to say you must.

I detest the term "choice" in these matters.

Pop23

Gold Member
Reaction score
They should only be able to choose to end a pregnancy when they did not choose to start the pregnancy.

Last edited:

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
you have a choice there too...do you have the balls to live with the consequences of that choice....or are you as always talking out your ass.?
You have a choice if abortion is illegal then. You can face the legal consequences if you get one

OP
daws101

daws101

Diamond Member
Reaction score

LeadRoundNose

Ol' Deadeye
Reaction score
It's a prediction you pathetic baby killer.
oh then there's nothing to worry about..
also I've never killed a baby...making you a pathetic liar...
You killed them with your vote and your stance on abortion. Your hands are just as bloody as if you had done the satanic procedure yourself. You're a baby killer of millions. I hope that when your death comes it's slow and excruciating for the damage you've done to innocents.

I hope your time comes soon too.

Today would be nice.

OP
daws101

daws101

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's a prediction you pathetic baby killer.
oh then there's nothing to worry about..
also I've never killed a baby...making you a pathetic liar...
You killed them with your vote and your stance on abortion. Your hands are just as bloody as if you had done the satanic procedure yourself. You're a baby killer of millions. I hope that when your death comes it's slow and excruciating for the damage you've done to innocents.

I hope your time comes soon too.

Today would be nice.
time for mr no leadinhispencil meds!

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List