Chinese Worked To Help Democrats In Midterm Elections

Of course you think it’s hilarious that your precious Dems hire and/or sleep with Chinese spies. The next time you actually contribute anything to any discussion will be the first time.
Are the trump Ghina trademarks still working for you?

Are the trump Ghina trademarks still working for you?
I don’t know what this thing Ghina is. Are you saying you have a vagina? It wasn’t Trump who hired or slept with spies from this Ghina, CHINA, or anywhere else....

I don’t know what this thing Ghina is. Are you saying you have a vagina? It wasn’t Trump who hired or slept with spies from this Ghina, CHINA, or anywhere else....

You didn't "know" much. I will give you that sycophant.

You didn't "know" much. I will give you that sycophant.
TrumpLaugh.jpg

Point to Lantern...

Consisering how it has been proven they have bought / owbed Democrats like Biden, Feinstein, Pelosi, Schiff, Swalwell, and others this is mo shocker, especially their using Tik Tok to do so.

How many of the Democrats' tactics, policies, and mandates resemble that of China, and actions like compromised Joe agreeing to pay China, one of the world's largest industriak polluters and enemy, Global Warming reparations - it all makes sense.

The Chinese wanted Democrats to win in the mid-terms?

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

So, come 2024, field a presidential candidate that a majority of Americans can vote for, and put an end to it.

Hint: after January 6, 2021... Trump ain't it.

"How many hundreds of times have your heard about Russian attempts to influence the 2016 election"

Like illegally stealing the DNC emails and selectively released them in a way that helped Putin's little Trumpybear?

Can't anyone post shit to TikiToki?

Tik-Tok?

The electoral influence of *tik-tok*. That's your new conspiracy?

You're like the absolute worst version of Jews that respond to everything with a question to feel like they win an argument. But you're worse because you just thrown down conspiracy theory all the time without ever actually reading the source material and see the blatant facts and evidence.

Plus you over simplify to the extreme.

No wonder your post count vs reaction score is what it is.

Consisering how it has been proven they have bought / owbed Democrats like Biden, Feinstein, Pelosi, Schiff, Swalwell, and others this is mo shocker, especially their using Tik Tok to do so.

How many of the Democrats' tactics, policies, and mandates resemble that of China, and actions like compromised Joe agreeing to pay China, one of the world's largest industriak polluters and enemy, Global Warming reparations - it all makes sense.

The only thing that has been proven is that you are a lying weasel. The4 Republicans are the ones who most resemble Chinese communists as well as Russian communists. There is no evidence that China will benefit. More fake news.

Forum List

Back