Chinese virologist claims she has proof COVID-19 was made in Wuhan lab

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This entire virus always seemed suspicious to me. Some would seek power on the backs of the dead rather than call out China.

Can we imagine what silence and submission the West will experience in a decade from now?

A Chinese virologist who has reportedly been in hiding for fear of her safety has stepped out into the public eye again to make the explosive claim that she has the scientific evidence to prove COVID-19 was man-made in a lab in China.

Dr. Li-Meng Yan, a scientist who says she did some of the earliest research into COVID-19 last year, made the comments Friday during an interview on British talk show “Loose Women.”

When asked where the deadly virus that has killed more than 900,000 around the globe comes from, Yan — speaking via video chat from a secret location — replied, “It comes from the lab — the lab in Wuhan and the lab is controlled by China’s government.”

I think most people believe it was.
Sloppy handling and cost cutting led to a leak and it broke out.
China tried to cover it up for months, thereby exposing the rest of the world.

But... let's blame Trump. Cause that makes sense.

Sure thing.

'Scientists: 'Exactly zero' evidence COVID-19 came from a lab'

For the reader and thinker who wants to know the truth about these viruses see book and TED talk.

'Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Killer Germs' by Michael T. Osterholm, Mark Olshaker

"Mother Nature is the greatest bioterrorist of them all, with no financial limitations or ethical compunctions."

Ted talk: Listen and learn

Sure thing.

For the reader and thinker who wants to know the truth about these viruses see book and TED talk.

'Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Killer Germs' by Michael T. Osterholm, Mark Olshaker

"Mother Nature is the greatest bioterrorist of them all, with no financial limitations or ethical compunctions."

Dude.... you realize that there is an entire industry that raises 100's $millions each year on studying/developing deadly viruses?
You think these people would admit that it came from their playing around with world-ending organisms?
You think they will still have a job if the world learns it came from them?
You know that the U.S. cut off a $300 million deal to the main organization responsible for Wuhan?
You think they are not worried about their six figure jobs?

Sure thing.

C'mon, what's your real name, Suk Mi Wang? And how much rice does the Chinese government give you to counter with old propaganda?

Sure thing.

I am a skeptic and will remain so. The actions of the Communists just reinforced my suspicions, from disappearing scientists, to lack of transparency to the push to deny Taiwan entry into the W.H.O.

There have been few actions by the communist government of China that appeal to my logic about the source of this virus.

Sure thing.

Dude.... you realize that there is an entire industry that raises 100's $millions each year on studying/developing deadly viruses?
You think these people would admit that it came from their playing around with world-ending organisms?
You think they will still have a job if the world learns it came from them?
You know that the U.S. cut off a $300 million deal to the main organization responsible for Wuhan?
You think they are not worried about their six figure jobs?
1599910936625.png

Sure thing.

I am a skeptic and will remain so. The actions of the Communists just reinforced my suspicions, from disappearing scientists, to lack of transparency to the push to deny Taiwan entry into the W.H.O.

There have been few actions by the communist government of China that appeal to my logic about the source of this virus.
1599911053717.png

And somehow the engineering of the virus was so spectacular, that other nations like Laos and Sri Lanka with no resources to combat it had no problem with the virus and the nation with one of the most robusts medical and informational systems on the planet had the most cases.

Sure thing.

View attachment 387624

And somehow the engineering of the virus was so spectacular, that other nations like Laos and Sri Lanka with no resources to combat it had no problem with the virus and the nation with one of the most robusts medical and informational systems on the planet had the most cases.

And comparing a poor nation like Laos to a bustling nation like the US is like comparing apples to lug nuts.

Sure thing.

View attachment 387624

And comparing a poor nation like Laos to a bustling nation like the US is like comparing apples to lug nuts.

Wow...the point went right through your vaccumous head.

Well, if the Chinese were trying to come up with a biological weapon they aren't very good at it. The survival rate is better than 95% among all and higher among the age group that would be serving in a countries military so it wouldn't seem to be that effective.

We see "studying/developing," in this thread, though most readers are not clued up about the remarkable coronavirus genome that nature is relentlessly developing 24/7.

Posts # 1,007 & 1,008 of the snake meat thread have more credibility that this recent Chinese fairy tale. Is her daddy a theologian?

Well, if the Chinese were trying to come up with a biological weapon they aren't very good at it. The survival rate is better than 95% among all and higher among the age group that would be serving in a countries military so it wouldn't seem to be that effective.
This was a culling weapon... It takes out the infirm of any age and leaves those in good health relatively unscaved.. IT removed the elderly and non producing people... I'd say they made one with the intent of removing the load of money going out to care for these people.

Look at what Cuomo did in NY. He purposely put infected back into homes where the most vulnerable were. What monetary load did it remove from the state of NY? Follow the money..

#13: 'This was a culling weapon.' Then influenza must also be a culling weapon produced by nature, because that virus is also selective of age. We suggest a review of influenza stats and history. Seriously.

This entire virus always seemed suspicious to me. Some would seek power on the backs of the dead rather than call out China.

Can we imagine what silence and submission the West will experience in a decade from now?

A Chinese virologist who has reportedly been in hiding for fear of her safety has stepped out into the public eye again to make the explosive claim that she has the scientific evidence to prove COVID-19 was man-made in a lab in China.

Dr. Li-Meng Yan, a scientist who says she did some of the earliest research into COVID-19 last year, made the comments Friday during an interview on British talk show “Loose Women.”

When asked where the deadly virus that has killed more than 900,000 around the globe comes from, Yan — speaking via video chat from a secret location — replied, “It comes from the lab — the lab in Wuhan and the lab is controlled by China’s government.”

Dunno if man-made or not OP. But if man-made, I would not be shocked.

Does anyone think there will be retribution for the Chinese virus? I think that time has passed. I wonder how America would have handled it back in the day when the politicians had some balls?

Greta boat Nano lr.jpg

Sure thing.

You didnt think it came from a lab. You are a fool. :laugh:

Forum List

Back