Chinese TikTok psyop on American women.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
I watched the video and it's interesting how it's trending on TikTok and crowder pointed out it was posted by a Chinese user, featuring Chinese products and chinese wording in the background but it's a white woman portraying marriage as a thing that will ruin your life. I also learned about what a white monkey is according to the Chinese.

Listening to what he says, comedy aside, is actually quite insightful and very true. Especially towards the end when they begin discussing the foundation for a strong society is strong families.

It's definitely worth a watch.

Trump was right when he wanted to ban TikTok during his presidency as a Chinese tool used to spy on and influence Americans.

Saw that the other day. Too many people are poisoned by toxicity regarding traditional relationships and think this new "independent" mindset frees them when it just makes them eternally miserable and they are eagerly willing to share that same misery. And of course foreign (globalist) agencies wish to push that toxic narrative.

Marraige further ruined.what was already a decimated existence. Marraige should only be done once, I failed at it with plenty of help from outsiders...

Oh it gets much, much worse.

At least if you're in Europe.

Check this out.

Oh I'm sorry, this video takes an attention span.

Nevermind, my expectations are always so excessive when it comes to this place.

I don't think it's mostly women posting TikTok video's here.

Forum List

Back