Chinese students should be banned from American colleges and universities.

.....need to cut down on all foreigners going to US colleges for many reasons....for one, it drives up the cost

More like is lowers the costs for Americans, since tuition for foreigners is much higher. That's why colleges really like foreign students.

It’s not that the tuition is higher, it’s just that it’s full tuition and paid in full up front.
Its higher. Even out of state students pay more than local students.

It's the least we can do. After all, high-ranked academic Chinese students are by default recruited to the CCP (it's not like you can refuse) and are on call 24/7 to spy at their government's request.

“The Chinese Communist Party must be held accountable for the damages they have caused the world as a result of their gross negligence, conduct ― and I might even argue that it was criminally negligent conduct,” Messner said during a virtual town hall he hosted Thursday.

GOP Senate Candidate Wants To Ban Chinese Students From U.S. Universities
Drumpf said you can trust the Chinese.

And you believe he meant it. :auiqs.jpg:

.....need to cut down on all foreigners going to US colleges for many reasons....for one, it drives up the cost
Advocating weakness out of fear is never good policy.
aaahh--ok
??!!!
sure
hahahahhahahhaahahh
very deep and profound ...wow......
actually it doesn't make sense
Craven isolationism doesn't make sense, and has always led to bigger problems.
How do we know? The US never tried isolationism.

It's the least we can do. After all, high-ranked academic Chinese students are by default recruited to the CCP (it's not like you can refuse) and are on call 24/7 to spy at their government's request.

“The Chinese Communist Party must be held accountable for the damages they have caused the world as a result of their gross negligence, conduct ― and I might even argue that it was criminally negligent conduct,” Messner said during a virtual town hall he hosted Thursday.

No, they should be executed.

More like is lowers the costs for Americans, since tuition for foreigners is much higher. That's why colleges really like foreign students.

It’s not that the tuition is higher, it’s just that it’s full tuition and paid in full up front.
No, that’s a discount for in-state students.

No, that’s a discount for in-state students.
Ok I see your point.

" Tricky Dick Bet That Capitalism Would Win Out And Lost "

* They Have A Wall So Live In It *

Monk-eye is acting as a unpeaceful person. He disliked My call for a great peaceful existence with Chinese folk. Singly pointing at Us Chinese people ... yes, I am Chinese through the Great Migration that took place in the 600's during the time of Tenger Khan Taizong to Alaska and Western Canada (Na Dene) as well as through Attila the Han and the Khans that married into the Rurik dynasty of the Swedish Rus... in the act exclusion is wrong. I listened to the interview, and it doesn't specify whether he means people who are ethnically Chinese or people who are nationally Chinese, if you know what I mean by saying this.
The chinese are numerically over represented globally and the planet does not need any more of them ; cultural exchange is one thing , but an extension of citizenship or visa to grow more of them is another .

In addition , being peaceful has nothing to do with being a traitorous whore to us citizens who is willing to give away trade secrets to spies , thieves and economic competitors for hegemony .

For supposedly being ten points higher in intelligence quotient above europeans , the chinese were not able to escape mind set traditions to innovate due to being bound with communism and authoritarianism which are systems contrary with individual liberty .

Monk-eye is acting as a unpeaceful person. He disliked My call for a great peaceful existence with Chinese folk. Singly pointing at Us Chinese people ... yes, I am Chinese through the Great Migration that took place in the 600's during the time of Tenger Khan Taizong to Alaska and Western Canada (Na Dene) as well as through Attila the Han and the Khans that married into the Rurik dynasty of the Swedish Rus... in the act exclusion is wrong. I listened to the interview, and it doesn't specify whether he means people who are ethnically Chinese or people who are nationally Chinese, if you know what I mean by saying this.
The chinese are numerically over represented globally and the planet does not need any more of them ; cultural exchange is one thing , but an extension of citizenship or visa to grow more of them is another .

In addition , being peaceful has nothing to do with being a traitorous whore to us citizens who is willing to give away trade secrets to spies , thieves and economic competitors for hegemony .

For supposedly being ten points higher in intelligence quotient above europeans , the chinese were not able to escape mind set traditions to innovate due to being bound with communism and authoritarianism which are systems contrary with individual liberty .
The Republic of China is quite Libertarian and is a Democratic Republic. There are events happening now that will restore Liberty to the Chinese people, Hong Kong's resistance being one of them, as well as the realization that Hong Kong was returned to the wrong government of China. Should have been given to the Republic of China, not the communist government; the Windsor administration's mistake.

However many ethnically Chinese people there are is how many there are, whether you approve or not. The Chinese are traditionally Our Allies, not Our enemies. We just have to dislodge the Saudi and communist control over the country through Xi Jinping.

The Republic of China is quite Libertarian and is a Democratic Republic. There are events happening now that will restore Liberty to the Chinese people, Hong Kong's resistance being one of them, as well as the realization that Hong Kong was returned to the wrong government of China. Should have been given to the Republic of China, not the communist government; the Windsor administration's mistake.

However many ethnically Chinese people there are is how many there are, whether you approve or not. The Chinese are traditionally Our Allies, not Our enemies. We just have to dislodge the Saudi and communist control over the country through Xi Jinping.

That's their job. Until then, we have to deal with the CCP.

Well that might upset the financial plans of academia so dont hold up your breath waiting for it to happen anytime soon.

Seems as though they enacting the Chinese Exclusion Act... perhaps the Chinese Exclusion Act should be removed from the U.S. code completely, as peal means to ring. Thus repeal might actually mean to hear the law again. This is obviously an ethnically motivated political maneuvering. I lament how unenlightened the United States has become. When that Republican is saying... and Gavin Newsom brought up the law also, might be construed as all Chinese students, whether from Communist China or not. We should be unfearful of a harmonious existence with Chinese people in general. If thoughts are racist, then remember the Chinese are also Homo Sapien Neanderthals.

It is not ethnically motivated.
And I know there's also an Babylonian vs. the rest of the World mentality too. But people also must see their own roots and if having a Christian mentality, then remember what is written in the Gospels in John 8:44, and Matthew 15:11, and Matthew 19:11 (specifically mentioned in Article 23 of the Augsburg Confession) on his view of the Babylonian priests, a Kosher diet, and Samesex Marriage.

The Analects of Confucian are quite enlightening, as are the books on Taoism, and Sun Tzu's Art of War. Reading the Tao te Ching, I knew with immediacy that TAO is The Alpha and Omega Spirit of Heaven. I also knew upon reading the Koran 22:78 that Muslim Islam is simply Arab supremacy.
:rolleyes:

In the 1940's and 1950's, there was a strong anti-Communist sentiment sweeping through the United States. Senator Joseph McCarthy was the leading anti-Communist. A lot of people lost their jobs because of the "witch hunt," for lack of a better term. It diminished when it was found that McCarthy had been lying about some of the supposed people being deemed Communist. In the end the president was convinced to drop the investigations, as per his advisor, "If we persecute people, we will be no better than those we seek to drive out."
However, on the flip side of being "the nice guys," it has allowed Communism to foment and grow quietly within our borders and as disenfranchised elements of society gained the ability to educate in our schools and universities, they have continually worked to undermine the freedoms and rights in our Constitution.
As for tossing out Communist Chinese students and Communist Chinese lecturers, I'm on board with that. However, schools must be regulated by the federal government to have mandatory classes showing the entire aspects of business economics in conjunction with the liberties granted us by our Constitution, as well as all of the benefits free peoples enjoy, versus the oppressive governments that don't harbor such ideals.

As for tossing out Communist Chinese students and Communist Chinese lecturers, I'm on board with that. ....
And what about the Chinese students and professors who aren't communist?

How would it benefit us to look for needles in haystacks?
How many students from China studying in the US have you personally known well enough to determine if they are political or not? Any? Ever?

I have no means to determine whether they are or not, and that is irrelevant in any case.

As for tossing out Communist Chinese students and Communist Chinese lecturers, I'm on board with that. ....

How many students from China studying in the US have you personally known well enough to determine if they are political or not? Any? Ever?

I have no means to determine whether they are or not, and that is irrelevant in any case.
You could know if you bothered to get to know any actual people instead of indulging in mindless assumptions. It is exactly relevant.

You could know if you bothered to get to know any actual people instead of indulging in mindless assumptions. It is exactly relevant.

My parents once knew a couple who in their childhood were former members of Hitler Jugend, who had been permitted to emigrate to America.

Apparently, they never escaped their early training, insisting in the main that Hitler and his minions had been correct.

Childhood political indoctrination is difficult to beat. After a half-century of Democrat nonsense in the public schools and a rather successful program to separate children from the influence of the family unit, we have enough problems with our own.

Forum List

Back