Chinese spy balloon - Joe lied again.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
A Chinese balloon that flew across the United States was able to gather intelligence from several U.S. military sites and transmit it back to Beijing in real time, despite the Biden administration's efforts to prevent it from doing so.

"The intelligence China collected was mostly from electronic signals, which can be picked up from weapons systems or include communications from base personnel, rather than images"

Chinese spy balloon gathered intelligence on US military sites- NBC News

A Chinese balloon that flew across the United States was able to gather intelligence from several U.S. military sites and transmit it back to Beijing in real time, despite the Biden administration's efforts to prevent it from doing so. "The intelligence China collected was mostly from electronic signals, which can be picked up from weapons systems or include communications from base personnel, rather than images"

Gee, I wonder how much that cost the Chinese to the Biden's account? I hope that at least Joe wasn't CHEAP.

They probably got it all for one 5-gallon tub of Rocky Road.

Gee, I wonder how much that cost the Chinese to the Biden's account? I hope that at least Joe wasn't CHEAP.

They probably got it all for one 5-gallon tub of Rocky Road.

Hope he gets brain freeze.

Hope he gets brain freeze.

A). I don't think you can freeze a spoonful of Dark Matter.

B). If Joe got brain freeze, how could anyone ever tell?

bidenhalluc.gif
UZWxVye.gif
tumblr_mgzl2eUvqK1qz581wo3_500.gif

The truth comes out about Beijing’s Balloon

The Biden administration lied — but is that really a surprise?
2 Apr 2023 ~~ By Roger Kimball

Well, well, well. The world seems amazed at the news that the Chinese spy balloon that meandered over the entire continental United States this winter was, you know, spying. That’s what spy balloons do: they spy. They collect intelligence — in this case, information from some of America’s most sensitive sites (I was going to say “secure sites,” but that would clearly be inaccurate). What do they do then? Like bees collecting pollen, they transmit what they collected back to the hive, which, mirabile dictu, just happens to be located in Beijing.
Anyone who was paying attention knew this. Did secretary of state Antony Blinken? Did puppet-in-chief Joe “Chocolate-Chip” Biden? Probably. But there is knowing and then there is knowing. The latter includes acknowledging what you know, which neither they nor SecDef Lloyd “Stand Down” Austin nor chair-entity of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark “White Rage” Milley did.
Nope, it was ostrich time all around — by which I mean that our heads were buried in the sand. Which is why the NBC report that — can you believe it? — Beijing’s spy balloon was not only collecting secrets but also transmitting them back to Comrade Pooh-Bear Xi caused a little ripple in the pond of public complacency yesterday. “Chinese spy balloon gathered intelligence from sensitive US military sites, despite US efforts to block it.” You don’t say?

Commentary:
Of course they got valuable data. Flying over missile silos in Montana the Dakotas and Naval installations on the East Coast doing figure eights.
This is what happens when a fraudulently elected corrupt CIC is compromised by your biggest enemy.
Anyone who objects to Biden allowing the Chinese to do whatever the hell they want to do is a ‘Domestic Terrorist’... and the Dept. of Just-Us, Stasi-FBI. Maoist Democrats will have them investigated arrested, tried and sent to the gulags.

C'mon man, that balloon said Happy Birthday on it!"

"But it ain't your birthday."

"Well, it's gotta be somebody's birthday, right?"

What can an Intercontinental Balloon of Doom™ do that a satellite can't do?

What can an Intercontinental Balloon of Doom™ do that a satellite can't do?

LESSEE DUMMASS:
  1. Satellites generally are geostationary over one place not traveling around all over at will.
  2. Satellites generally orbit at a height of about 22,200 miles up.
  3. The Chinese spy balloon was a mobile, driven balloon piloted to fly over specific, high security military bases.
  4. The spy balloon flew only at a height of 11 miles up, about 2,000X closer giving it far easier and better access to intelligence signals.

Forum List

Back