Chinese Sociologist: 'U.S. Will Not Survive,' 'We Will Drive the U.S. to its Death' by 2027

Of course, we're assisting them by choosing to divide ourselves along political lines. They don't even really have to DO anything.
This from you?
Of course, we're assisting them by choosing to divide ourselves along political lines.
You are describing yourself
because no one here is more partisan than you
Sure, because clearly neither of you actually know my politics. I think Trump is a buffoon, so I must be a commie. That's the limit of your intellectual depth.

Keep whining. Not my problem.

China won. You bought it. All hail Walmart !
Before that, it was from Eastern Bloc countries of the USSR at Wal Mart....And,,, communist SE Asia....They did import French TV's assembled in Canada, at least the French part....I worked in the warehouse 1986-1987 in Bentonville Arkansass.

Sure, because clearly neither of you actually know my politics. I think Trump is a buffoon, so I must be a commie. That's the limit of your intellectual depth.
I know you will try to cover your tracks by respectfully disagreeing with biden on some minor issue

but we will never see the level of blind unmitigated personal hate you displayed for trump

I know you will try to cover your tracks by respectfully disagreeing with biden on some minor issue

but we will never see the level of blind unmitigated personal hate you displayed for trump
I don't think I've hated anyone since Mr. Stetson, my high school geometry teacher. And I shouldn't have.

But your projection is always amusing to observe. You're consumed by hate, and you just assume others are, too.

Again, not my problem.

Chinese Sociologist: 'U.S. Will Not Survive,' 'We Will Drive the U.S. to its Death' by 2027 | MRCTV
  • In the global economy, China stands out. We are ahead of schedule in terms of overtaking the United States. There will be no problem reaching this goal in 2027. The U.S. will not survive.
  • As long as 1.4 billion Chinese people eat, sleep, defecate, and urinate every day, as long as we go to work every day, we will drive the U.S. to its death.

----------------------------

As long as America was satisfied with being #2, #3 or #27, a country can be happy and satisfied working within its comfortable means.

But...what kills America is 50% of the country actively works to destroy it as well as force the other 50% to adhere it its ideology.
no SHIT!! .we've been getting fked by them and Japan, Nam, etc
and they send their workers here--we send jobs there!!!!!
..I can't find much that doesn't say ''made in China'''

The blame belongs to members of congress, presidents other than trump, business leaders, universities and the news media

they should have been watching out for the American people

Of course, we're assisting them by choosing to divide ourselves along political lines. They don't even really have to DO anything.
This from you?
Of course, we're assisting them by choosing to divide ourselves along political lines.

Let's assume you're right about Trump being a buffoon.

You voted for a fucking communist to replace said (alleged) buffoon with the only thing standing in her goose-stepping way being her actions on the 25th Amendment and joe's old age.

You're so fucking partisan that you are bleeding from your eyes.

Chinese Sociologist: 'U.S. Will Not Survive,' 'We Will Drive the U.S. to its Death' by 2027 | MRCTV
  • In the global economy, China stands out. We are ahead of schedule in terms of overtaking the United States. There will be no problem reaching this goal in 2027. The U.S. will not survive.
  • As long as 1.4 billion Chinese people eat, sleep, defecate, and urinate every day, as long as we go to work every day, we will drive the U.S. to its death.

----------------------------

As long as America was satisfied with being #2, #3 or #27, a country can be happy and satisfied working within its comfortable means.

But...what kills America is 50% of the country actively works to destroy it as well as force the other 50% to adhere it its ideology.

Half the country put their hate for Trump over unconditional love of Country over the last 4 years so he's got something.

But your projection is always amusing to observe. You're consumed by hate, and you just assume others are, too.
I have watched your hatefest for 4 years

But all of a sudden, they're calling for "Unity"

Yet, their "Unity" calls for the demise of the USA through ridiculous programs like Green Energy and free everything. Not to mention putting China first.

Half the country put their hate for Trump over unconditional love of Country over the last 4 years so he's got something.
Many of them really are just dupes who have signed over the title to their ranch in a crooked poker game

meaning they are not evil people but just a wee bit stupid

The blame belongs to members of congress, presidents other than trump, business leaders, universities and the news media

they should have been watching out for the American people
.....for many years, Japan was selling cars/motorbikes/etc in the US, but the US could export rice to Japan

But all of a sudden, they're calling for "Unity"

Yet, their "Unity" calls for the demise of the USA through ridiculous programs like Green Energy and free everything. Not to mention putting China first.
Yeah

Now Mac1958 wants repubs to kiss and make up

but thats Mi Me Tong GI

for many years, Japan was selling cars/motorbikes/etc in the US, but the US could export rice to Japan
I understand

in those days America was so powerful many intelligent people could not see the harm in propping up a loyal ally

but times have changed

How much do you want to bet there was a gun to the head of that Chinese sociologist?

How much do you want to bet there was a gun to the head of that Chinese sociologist?
Why would they need to do that?

many chinese share the dream of the Middle Kingdom ruling the world

Though when we develop a Japanese alphabet (not syllabary), things Chinese begin to diverge from things Japanese. One reason for this development is to wipe the arrogant smirk from Chinese faces for their overconfidence in thinking that the traditional eye-violence of their script will suffice for all time. In reality, using parts of the hirigana from which to develop such an alphabet will reveal the superiority and efficiency of alphabets over syllabaries. It’s a step in the correct direction for future human communication, because it’s more versatile with regard to non-verbal communication in all languages.

This from you?

Let's assume you're right about Trump being a buffoon.

You voted for a fucking communist to replace said (alleged) buffoon with the only thing standing in her goose-stepping way being her actions on the 25th Amendment and joe's old age.

You're so fucking partisan that you are bleeding from your eyes.
Yes, we've long since established that I'm a communist. That's me: Commie.

Forum List

Back