Chinese Ambassador Won't Explain Footage Of Handcuffed And Blindfolded People

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Funny how all of a sudden when China violates their agreement on H.K the Brits now sees the threat and calls out what has been happening for a long time. Where the hell have they been the last 25 years?

Now the Brits receive a sharp and surprising backhand as if China hadn't sent enough signals and rogue activities to know this could happen. The world still largely sits silent and the silence for so long has allowed this to be the Status Quo. The weakest Western leadership in history.

I wonder who the British patsies believe will allow China to regain strength in the world, Trump or Biden.

China’s ambassador to the UK has refused to explain drone footage of people handcuffed and blindfolded in China.

When pressed on the video, which has circulated widely online in recent weeks and was played on the Andrew Marr Show on Sunday morning, Liu Xiaoming described Xinjiang – where the video is believed to have been filmed – as “the most beautiful place.”

Human rights groups have increasingly called attention to the persecution of Uighur people, a Muslim minority, in China’s western region, with the footage of chained prisoners forced onto trains once again raising urgent questions about persecution.

According to reports, backed by Western intelligence agencies, Uighur people face detainment in “re-education camps” and mass sterilisation.

Funny how all of a sudden when China violates their agreement on H.K the Brits now sees the threat and calls out what has been happening for a long time. Where the hell have they been the last 25 years?

Now the Brits receive a sharp and surprising backhand as if China hadn't sent enough signals and rogue activities to know this could happen. The world still largely sits silent and the silence for so long has allowed this to be the Status Quo. The weakest Western leadership in history.

I wonder who the British patsies believe will allow China to regain strength in the world, Trump or Biden.

China’s ambassador to the UK has refused to explain drone footage of people handcuffed and blindfolded in China.

When pressed on the video, which has circulated widely online in recent weeks and was played on the Andrew Marr Show on Sunday morning, Liu Xiaoming described Xinjiang – where the video is believed to have been filmed – as “the most beautiful place.”

Human rights groups have increasingly called attention to the persecution of Uighur people, a Muslim minority, in China’s western region, with the footage of chained prisoners forced onto trains once again raising urgent questions about persecution.

According to reports, backed by Western intelligence agencies, Uighur people face detainment in “re-education camps” and mass sterilisation.
When the Free Press is dead, then monsters like China get away with murder. Literally. Their crimes against humanity rival Stalin and Pol Pot. And hey have I mentioned that Dr. Ai Fen is still curiously "missing" for over 3 months after revealing China's coverup of the Wuhan virus? None of her friends or family are saying a word? That is how a Communist regime works. Imprison, kill and silence and intimidate.

When the Free Press is dead, then monsters like China get away with murder. Literally. Their crimes against humanity rival Stalin and Pol Pot. And hey have I mentioned that Dr. Ai Fen is still curiously "missing" for over 3 months after revealing China's coverup of the Wuhan virus? None of her friends or family are saying a word? That is how a Communist regime works. Imprison, kill and silence and intimidate.

AHhhhhhhhh..........

Now we know why so many on the Left favors China OVER the USA

AHhhhhhhhh..........

Now we know why so many on the Left favors China OVER the USA

To your question BasicHumanUnit. It's probably more South Florida that are like that more than most Canadian, as you will get many of our retired government employees (they generally have the nice pensions, our private sector isnt strong outside of banking), though I assume it's a general Canadian attitude outside of anywhere but Sask, Alberta and maybe the NW Territories.

I'm from Toronto, which many assumed was "mini USA", and the attitude is even worse. Next time you get that attitude, spark up a conversation and ask them where they came from in Canada, and/or where they worked. It's sad that we don't allow for differences of opinions. I was once more like them than I am now for what it's worth, it's ingrained in us from birth, even as I was far more pro Canada/USA than most.

Forum List

Back