China’s CoronaVac is a Killed-Virus Vaccine, China Will Escape Long-Term mRNA Consequences

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The nugget: Whatever long-term effects are of the mRNA technology, they won’t be hitting China.

No novel experimental injections, no off-the-charts VAERS-like reports of perhaps “hundreds of thousands” of deaths, with perhaps many more coming, according to some fearful scientists like Dr. Mike Yeadon.

State-owned Sinovac’s CoronaVac is a traditional dead virus vaccine, the way they have been making them forever. The vaccine prompts an anti-body response in a fairly normal and natural way. The Pfizer and Moderna mRNA technology bio-agents are, radical and revolutionary, in essence hijacking the body’s genetic coding system....

Last summer, high Chinese Communist Party intellectual Professor Ping Chen, senior Fudan University professor of economics, gloated in a Youtube that China has won “the biological war.”

Chen said:

“In 2020, China won the trade war, science & technology war, and especially the biological war….After this trade war and biological warfare, the US was beaten back to its original shape.”

Whatever long-term effects are of the mRNA technology, they won’t be hitting China.

Below: Prof. Ping Chen, China “won…the biological war.” (view in Bitchute)(Full transcript)

New Year’s Eve in Wuhan, China, Dec. 31, 2020.

1643869542933.png

Related:

Why Did Fauci Give Funds to the People’s Liberation Army?

The nugget: Whatever long-term effects are of the mRNA technology, they won’t be hitting China.

View attachment 596356

Related:

We have the killed-virus-vaccine here from J&J, but it caused 10 times more adverse reactions & death than Pfizer or Moderna & was only half as effective at preventing serious injury or death from virus.

Your worship of China is noted. They may give you another grain of rice before they secretly exterminate you.

Last edited:
A friend checked the new covid tests they got in the mail under their microscope. Shared what was found in a pic with a warning to stay away from those too.

New covid tests.jpg

We have the killed-virus-vaccine here from J&J, but it caused 10 times more adverse reactions & death than Pfizer or Moderna & was only half as effective at preventing serious injury or death from virus.

Your worship of China is noted. They may give you another grain of rice before they secretly exterminate you.

If you think his post means he worships china then you would be wrong.

Is the art of reading between the lines so lost that now everyone has to explain context to people and .amen sure they draw out every line and preface everything with "now before I say this ill say I don't love or even like china".

So what happens in a few years if we discover the mRNA vaccines have nasty long term effects?

Common cold sneaks a spike in. Not the same.

Covaxin is a whole antgen covid 19 from India. Is a traditional vaccine. Actually trains the immume sysytem.

Then there are Fake vaccines. mRNA BS vaccines that couldnt train a dog to sit, butt vaxx druggies love them for some reason

So what happens in a few years if we discover the mRNA vaccines have nasty long term effects?
Then those who trusted the idiots in govt who have the worst stats on planet earth might be fucked.

What the hell is that?
The friend who is an engineer questioned it. It looks similar to some of the graphene pieces found in the vaccines checked. Probably needs a higher magnification than they have to see more clearly details in this piece.

I'm wondering if that CCP professor will realize when the double jabbed and boosted like Romney start dying off that they have actually destroyed many of their own financial benefactors with their bio-war on us?

Common cold sneaks a spike in. Not the same.

Covaxin is a whole antgen covid 19 from India. Is a traditional vaccine. Actually trains the immume sysytem.

Then there are Fake vaccines. mRNA BS vaccines that couldnt train a dog to sit, butt vaxx druggies love them for some reason
You Lie!

"millions of people have taken the Chinese-manufactured Sinovac (CoronaVac) COVID-19 vaccine. A recent study, which appears in Nature MedicineTrusted Source, questions how well it performs against the Omicron variant. The scientists found that after two doses of the vaccine, “Neutralization of Omicron was undetectable.”

“Notably, none of the individuals fully vaccinated with CoronaVac [whose data the study analyzed] had detectable neutralizing [antibodies] against [the] SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant,”

You prefer the Chinese engineered bio-weapon (covid-19) that damages your DNA and organs immediately & much worse.

01/24/2022 12:20 GMT — Brain damage markers greater in people with severe COVID-19 than those with Alzheimer’s

A new study published in the journal Alzheimer’s and DementiaTrusted Source has shown that participants hospitalized with COVID-19 who were experiencing neurological complications had higher levels of blood proteins or biomarkers associated with neurological damage than people with Alzheimer’s disease.

“We specifically excluded patients who have a preexisting cognitive disorder, any sort of dementia, or mild cognitive impairment [to prevent clouding of the results],” study author Dr. Thomas Wisniewski told Medical News Today.

Trumptards are blaming China, everyone/everything to deflect from the disastrous response/denial from the lying, orange, retard.

If Trump hated China that much, why didn't he cancel his trade deal with them?

You Lie!

"millions of people have taken the Chinese-manufactured Sinovac (CoronaVac) COVID-19 vaccine. A recent study, which appears in Nature MedicineTrusted Source, questions how well it performs against the Omicron variant. The scientists found that after two doses of the vaccine, “Neutralization of Omicron was undetectable.”

“Notably, none of the individuals fully vaccinated with CoronaVac [whose data the study analyzed] had detectable neutralizing [antibodies] against [the] SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant,”
BS I explained the J & J vaccine which is a vector vaccine using the cold . Then I explained Covaxin from India.

Go play in traffic

You prefer the Chinese engineered bio-weapon (covid-19) that damages your DNA and organs immediately & much worse.

01/24/2022 12:20 GMT — Brain damage markers greater in people with severe COVID-19 than those with Alzheimer’s

A new study published in the journal Alzheimer’s and DementiaTrusted Source has shown that participants hospitalized with COVID-19 who were experiencing neurological complications had higher levels of blood proteins or biomarkers associated with neurological damage than people with Alzheimer’s disease.

“We specifically excluded patients who have a preexisting cognitive disorder, any sort of dementia, or mild cognitive impairment [to prevent clouding of the results],” study author Dr. Thomas Wisniewski told Medical News Today.
I would not take a ChiCom vaccine I would have taken Covaxin early on. mRNA vaxx are garbage.

I have natural immunity so all of them and you can kiss my ass on them

Trumptards are blaming China, everyone/everything to deflect from the disastrous response/denial from the lying, orange, retard.

If Trump hated China that much, why didn't he cancel his trade deal with them?
Nuke Wuhan. Put FauChi EcoHealth Alliance, and Darpa there first. Thanks

I would not take a ChiCom vaccine I would have taken Covaxin early on. mRNA vaxx are garbage.

I have natural immunity so all of them and you can kiss my ass on them
I've never even had a flu shot I don't mind getting flu. Nice two days of deep sleep, no work.

View attachment 596356

Related:

Communist bot spotted. Well done sir, but we already have quite a few american communists on this board who support Putin and russian propaganda. Your services are not needed here.

View attachment 596356

Related:

Communist China has known all along where the virus comes from, and would not be so stupid as to not use what it knows against the capitalist West.

Forum List

Back