China's air pollution leading to more erratic climate for US

Plasmaball

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2010
China's air pollution leading to more erratic climate for US, say scientists | World news | theguardian.com

China's air pollution could be intensifying storms over the Pacific Ocean and altering weather patterns in North America, according to scientists in the US. A team from Texas, California and Washington state has found that pollution from Asia, much of it arising in China, is leading to more intense cyclones, increased precipitation and more warm air in the mid-Pacific moving towards the north pole.

enjoy the hot summer we are about to get. Go to walmart and buy a chinese made american flag for the 4th!

What shall the pansy president do? Ask China to pay a CARBON TAX? Send a mean letter? Draw a line in the smog? I know, he'll join it with the pollution!

obama-exhaling-pot-smoke.jpg

Last edited:
China's air pollution leading to more erratic climate for US, say scientists | World news | theguardian.com

China's air pollution could be intensifying storms over the Pacific Ocean and altering weather patterns in North America, according to scientists in the US. A team from Texas, California and Washington state has found that pollution from Asia, much of it arising in China, is leading to more intense cyclones, increased precipitation and more warm air in the mid-Pacific moving towards the north pole.

enjoy the hot summer we are about to get. Go to walmart and buy a chinese made american flag for the 4th!

American flags from walmart are made in Pakistan

this is very true......yet the climate k00ks want America to ban fossil fuels resulting in a doubling of our electric bills ( at least )!! Oh.....and we should all be driving SMARTCAR's for TWO!! Awesome!!!!

Sounds really grounded to me!!!:D:D:funnyface:

So what does the US EPA do? Put the hammer down on hydrocarbons. :cuckoo:
Despite the fact our air is the cleanest it's been in decades.

ok, so what? China is already curbing their pollution

If I were you, I'd book a flight to china, find their leader an give him I good talkin too. Might even go as far as waving my finger at the little SOB!

If I were you, I'd book a flight to china, find their leader an give him I good talkin too. Might even go as far as waving my finger at the little SOB!

China emissions cap proposal hailed as climate breakthrough : Renew Economy

China, the world’s biggest polluter, is proposing to set a cap on greenhouse gas emissions as early as 2016 in a move that is being hailed as a potentially transformative step in the fight against climate change.

According to news reports from China, the powerful National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has proposed setting absolute caps that would divorce the growth on emissions from growth in the economy, and will also set a peak in its overall emissions in 2025, five years earlier than planned.

China has already pledged to cut its emissions intensity – the amount of Co2 it emits per economic unit – by up to 45 per cent by 2020. The significance of an absolute cap is that it promises to reign in emissions even if the economy grows faster than expected.

why when they already are....Even China takes this more serious than we do.

pollution does not equal climate change.

Then again the AGW/far left continue to show that their religion trumps reality and science.

so you didnt read the article, because you know you are wrong. But you are a troll so who gives a shit about your opinion.

If that is true, it would have happened last year and the year before and the year before, China has had bad pollution a long time, so how did these great Scientist miss what they say is obvious today, how did they miss the biggest weather change in recent history?

Hindsight is 20/20, yet the Scientist needs a computer model to have hindsight.

I am beginning to understand the real definition of a Scientist.

Scientist, an over educated idiot that contributes nothing to society and lives as a parasite off society.

Scientist, a moron who was afraid to leave school

Last edited:
Say's something about Free Trade doesn't it.

Allow Free Trade with a Nation that has laughable standards, and in the same breath says we need to improve our standards which are already very high.

Then ignore the damage by the 80,000 pages of CFR's in our country each year. Which hurt the poor the most when their bills go up up and away..........

If that is true, it would have happened last year and the year before and the year before, China has had bad pollution a long time, so how did these great Scientist miss what they say is obvious today, how did they miss the biggest weather change in recent history?

Scientist, an over educated idiot that contributes nothing to society and lives as a parasite off society.

So stated by a fucking moron that more than likely never finished high school. Without the work of scientists, we would have nothing at all of the present standard of living. Low brow willfully ignorant redknecks like you don't even understand how we get the electricity you use in your home.

Allow Free Trade with a Nation that has laughable standards, and in the same breath says we need to improve our standards which are already very high.

Then ignore the damage by the 80,000 pages of CFR's in our country each year. Which hurt the poor the most when their bills go up up and away..........

is it 10 CFR 20 drives up the cost of Nuclear power.

pollution does not equal climate change.

Then again the AGW/far left continue to show that their religion trumps reality and science.

so you didnt read the article, because you know you are wrong. But you are a troll so who gives a shit about your opinion.

Oh the far left troll is upset? Need a diaper change?

Can't deal with real science and have to use AGW religious dogma as your facts?

"pollution does not equal climate change."

It never has and it never will no matter how much they want it to. Just like CO2 does NOT drive climate. Not one AGW cult member has been able to provide one link to datasets with source code that scientifically proves it. Just like the CO2 claim this one is also bunk.

WOW can we see how many far left talking points can be crammed into one post?

So stated by a fucking moron that more than likely never finished high school. Without the work of scientists, we would have nothing at all of the present standard of living. Low brow willfully ignorant redknecks like you don't even understand how we get the electricity you use in your home.

See the AGW cult will do anything to protect their religion, no matter how many times they get proven wrong by real and actual science.

Given that only about 3.5 percent of annual atmospheric CO2 emissions are man-made (96.5 percent are from natural sources), I doubt it very much that “mankind has caused the CO2 content in the atmosphere to rise as much in just 150 years as it rose over 8,000 years during the transition from the last ice age to the current interglacial period and that can bring the Earth’s climate out of balance.”

Forum List

Back