China threatens Nuclear war

The media mouthpiece for the Chinese Communist government touted the country’s “urgent” goal to expand its arsenal of long-range nuclear missiles in anticipation of an “intense showdown” with the US.

“As the US strategic containment of China has increasingly intensified, I would like to remind again that we have plenty of urgent tasks, but among the most important ones is to rapidly increase the number of commissioned nuclear warheads, and the DF-41s, the strategic missiles that are capable to strike long-range and have high-survivability, in the Chinese arsenal.”

Put on your seat belts folks, this could get interesting.

China threatens nuclear war, expanding arsenal in case of ‘intense showdown’ with US
We've been through SALT 1 and SALT 2, time for SALT 3.

Yep, and you know you can always trust China.

I don't trust China very much, but at least they have not illegally invaded innocent countries like we did with Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.
Hong Kong doesn't count according to you.

The media mouthpiece for the Chinese Communist government touted the country’s “urgent” goal to expand its arsenal of long-range nuclear missiles in anticipation of an “intense showdown” with the US.

“As the US strategic containment of China has increasingly intensified, I would like to remind again that we have plenty of urgent tasks, but among the most important ones is to rapidly increase the number of commissioned nuclear warheads, and the DF-41s, the strategic missiles that are capable to strike long-range and have high-survivability, in the Chinese arsenal.”

China threatens nuclear war, expanding arsenal in case of ‘intense showdown’ with US

I don't trust China very much, but at least they have not illegally invaded innocent countries like we did with Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.
Just imprisoned millions of its own?

The people from China I talk to pretty much like it now.
It was only during the "Cultural Revolution" around 1967 when they did not like what the government was doing.
And of course the Uighur are currently not happy with the way Moslems are treated.

As far as imprisonment, China has almost the exact same number of people imprisoned, but with 6 times the population.
No one can beat the US for imprisonment of innocent people.
Like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, 3 strikes, etc.

Hong Kong doesn't count according to you.

Hong Kong was forced on China illegally by western colonialists.
It is not a separate country, and from what little I know about the Hong Kong protests, they ended about a year ago?
Tibet would have been a better point.

Just imprisoned millions of its own?

The people from China I talk to pretty much like it now.
It was only during the "Cultural Revolution" around 1967 when they did not like what the government was doing.
And of course the Uighur are currently not happy with the way Moslems are treated.

As far as imprisonment, China has almost the exact same number of people imprisoned, but with 6 times the population.
No one can beat the US for imprisonment of innocent people.
Like Prohibition, the War on Drugs, 3 strikes, etc.
Really? We have re-education camps in the US? I didnt Realize that.

Where does such ignorance come from.?...uninformed people who watch too much fake news aka T.V. news.

Such ignorance and lies should be removed immediately.

Forum List

Back