China Supports Hamas

Yes they do.

I watched a well informed Jewish scholar who was doing an interview on a very popular China podcast. The podcast is mainly critical of the CCP so it was a foregone conclusion that whatever he spoke of would be against China.

He provided information that Iranian weapons given to Hamas were from China. He also stated that China had to have known about this because all nations have strict requirements when they sell them and he said that China immediately came out and denied any knowledge of those weapons being in Hamas hands. A bit of a red flag reaction by the Communists.

He went on to provide other details about specifics that pointed to China having a hand in arming and even providing other support to Hamas.

Now, China like all major nations is smart enough to try to have Chinese Walls between their actions and the end user (a fitting term I suppose) but if one is committed to finding all of the facts, which Israel would be after Oct 7th; it would eventually point back to the culprits.

The way I see it neither Iran nor China were aware of the extent of what attack might occur or when. They may have just presumed they would have these weapons for a future date or for defensive purposes. They had to have known about the tunnels and potential for hostage taking in exchange for Palestinian prisoners. The manner in which they envisioned how this attack would unfold, is probably not in line with how the terrorists actually conducted their attack

This isn't a surprise at all. China's government and it's people understand that the October attack by Hamas was revenge motivated by desperation.. That doesn't make it right and surely China doesn't think it's right but it's completely understandable.

Has the rest of the world turned against the Zionist regime and to understanding Hamas's motivations?

Forum List

Back