China Reported To Be Gearing Up To Release Another Virus One Week After Meeting With Biden

It might be effects from the Trump vaccine?

I have read that it's really fucking people up.

Trump should be held accountable.
Majority of Covid was from time of Biden administration . It was also used to unseat the sitting President
Really took hold sumner of 2020, peaked in 2021 during Biden , faded in 2022 during Biden
Trump had about 8 months on his watch and Biden about 18

Hey....why not just take a bunch of them and keep scanning them over and over.
We don't even have to mail them.
Just run them thru the counting machines till you get what you need to steal the election.
I expect democrats to allow USMB lefties to vote directly from the forum.
I.e., instead of D’Shaquius Brown, the e-ballot would say Superbadbrutha.

GEE WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

Biden meets with PM XI last week, and they all of the sudden report an outbreak in China that's effecting children.

Right before the start of our election season.

Is this what they talked about in San Francisco.....another round of COVID to help Biden keep the presidency?

Sometime around early to mid spring we'll start seeing the begining of the next shut down stay at home notifications

GEE WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

Biden meets with PM XI last week, and they all of the sudden report an outbreak in China that's effecting children.

Is this what they talked about in San Francisco.....another round of COVID to help Biden keep the presidency?

They have a lot of people they can murder by releasing viruses......so they have nothing to worry about. But keeping the democrats in office is worth killing all of those people around the world...

The WEF/ Democrats like this can't wait to lock down, mask up, and force jabs on Americans.
No, they're just coming for you. Got the little white huggy jacket all ready for ya. Then they'll jab you.
Nice padded cell and cool elevator music. :) You'll be locked down. Just don't bite. Then they'll make you wear a mask.....made out of leather.

They have a lot of people they can murder by releasing viruses......so they have nothing to worry about. But keeping the democrats in office is worth killing all of those people around the world...
Fauci asked the stupidest rhetorical question is history when he asked if you believe China wanted to kill their own people. Mao. Hello.

GEE WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

Bookmarked for your insanity.

GEE WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

I'll have to add this to my VERY long list of right wing hoaxes you tards have fallen for.

I'll put it at the top.

This just in: Bill Gates has a security patch for the Covid vaccine microchip. Everyone will have to get a new booster shot so the software update can be uploaded into every human. This necessitates a new pandemic.

parrots.jpg

Pass it on!

Happening Now: The New York Appellate Division has ruled in favor of Governor Kathy Hochul in a landmark case for government overreach. Rule 2.13: “Isolation and Quarantine Procedures” will give the state of New York the ability to come in your home and take you away to quarantine without any notice and for any virus or infection they deem necessary. You won’t have any option to fight it. No court date. Nothing. The rule has no age limit and they can keep you as long as they’d like. The rule also allows them to treat you as they see fit, including using methods that are still in testing. This is one of the biggest abuses of power this country has ever seen. This is only the beginning. How long until this is nationwide, or even global?

First democrats create emergency powers.

Then democrats create emergencies to excuse using those powers.

Democrats = WEF

We got a whole new massive Cabinet-level department out of that deal which spies on every American to this day.

Our enslavement is a bipartisan effort.

We got a whole new massive Cabinet-level department out of that deal which spies on every American to this day.

Our enslavement is a bipartisan effort.
If you were against America's enslavement, you wouldn't be a WEF/Democrat.

Democrats = WEF

Democrats will bring the WEF's great reset to Americans.

Forum List

Back