China is to Blame for This

Is China to Blame for this Pandemic and the Shutdown of the Global Economy?

• Yes

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
FUCK CHINA.

stop-eating-bats-f45dbc7025.jpg
Trump and Ivanka can't frick China, what would happen to their cheap labor.
I don't care.........both SAR's came from China from them eating Crazy ass shit that wasn't fit for Human consumption..............Part of that is they ARE COMMUNIST......and the population is SO BIG that they have to eat CRAZY SHIT or STARVE............

FUCK CHINA.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
"The notion of the federal stockpile was it's supposed to be our stockpile, it's not supposed to be the state's stockpile that they then use," Kushner said.

so you dont want to protect the military?

our men serving around the would deserve protection also

You all want to blame China, instead of blaming tramp where the problem lies.
This is not the President's "fault," either! Just about every country this has hit got caught with their pants down. Is every world leader a moron? Was Trump supposed to put us in lockdown in January? And I don't mean the half assed lockdown they're ordering now. It's the only way it MIGHT have stopped it. The CDC made the huge mistake of not taking the WHO's test kits and putting us behind the eight ball; that was the CDC, not Trump; he doesn't know shit from shinola about test kits or anything else to do with this bug.

It's a pandemic, a modern day plague that is fortunately a lot less gross and deadly than the one in the 1300's. We have many more ways to treat people and hopefully pull them through it. These things happen. We are experiencing history. It's not anyone's fault. Making political hay of this situation is really beyond the pale. If the Dems don't stop this perpetual partisan harping, I'm going to get as pissed off at them as I am at the Republicans right now.

What China did in not informing the world of what was happening, and, not letting the world know that it was highly contagious from person to person was unforgivable. Worse, having W.H.O repeat that bs and run cover for them,

This is akin to having knowledge of a weapon of mass destruction being shipped to 150+ countries around the world that would kill thousands of their citizens, and, force other citizens to stop working and stay at home, and choosing to not tell a soul.
WHO didn't "run cover for China." China refused to let them in, remember? The most they could do was report what China told them.
No, read up on it, OL. The Who director has been kissing China's ass from Late December on.
Instead of continuing to mock my responses with funnies when you have a perfectly good disagree button, why don't you give me a credible link on that, Jim? Your position, back it up.

FUCK CHINA.

I don't care.........both SAR's came from China from them eating Crazy ass shit that wasn't fit for Human consumption..............Part of that is they ARE COMMUNIST......and the population is SO BIG that they have to eat CRAZY SHIT or STARVE............
In their culture, a lot of the things sold there are for medicinal/home remedy stuff. These are ancient, deep rooted beliefs. You aren't going to get them to stop. It would be like China telling the US they would no longer do business with us unless we gave up our guns.

We didn't demand Mexico stop raising pigs after the H1N1 epidemic. People need to calm down.

I’d sink their navy, and chemical plants. They world should be at war with. Them, notice their friend russia is doing ok but if this

FUCK CHINA.

In their culture, a lot of the things sold there are for medicinal/home remedy stuff. These are ancient, deep rooted beliefs. You aren't going to get them to stop. It would be like China telling the US they would no longer do business with us unless we gave up our guns.

We didn't demand Mexico stop raising pigs after the H1N1 epidemic. People need to calm down.
2 major viruses came from them both SARs...........both from eating food that is really unfit for Human consumption.

The entire world is up the Creek right now about it..........so I'll continue to say it.

No. It's a virus.

We haven't done so great getting a handle on it, either. Sometimes Mother Nature just reminds us who's in charge.

imo

Who made the virus?
You

I'm sorry but this is a full on troll post.
I'm sorry, but when you ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.

I guess I shouldnt expect much from someone who didnt know that alcohol flammable......

FUCK CHINA.

No, its not about starving. They are literally trying to make profit by SELLING bat meat and other weird shit in Chinese street markets.

FUCK CHINA.

You are mistaken

china has filthy health standards

What China did in not informing the world of what was happening, and, not letting the world know that it was highly contagious from person to person was unforgivable. Worse, having W.H.O repeat that bs and run cover for them,

This is akin to having knowledge of a weapon of mass destruction being shipped to 150+ countries around the world that would kill thousands of their citizens, and, force other citizens to stop working and stay at home, and choosing to not tell a soul.
WHO didn't "run cover for China." China refused to let them in, remember? The most they could do was report what China told them.
No, read up on it, OL. The Who director has been kissing China's ass from Late December on.
Instead of continuing to mock my responses with funnies when you have a perfectly good disagree button, why don't you give me a credible link on that, Jim? Your position, back it up.
Sometimes the way you respond is funny, as are a lot f other people from time to time.

90% of the time I do a smilie, I am not mocking, I am laughing at what seems funny at the moment.

I really do not do futile things like trying to present facts to liberals. :D

Sometimes the way you respond is funny, as are a lot f other people from time to time.

90% of the time I do a smilie, I am not mocking, I am laughing at what seems funny at the moment.

Well, that's heartening to know. Thanks.

As for not trying to present facts to liberals? I'm disappointed. I would have read it. I had heard nothing about it.

Nice avatar enhancement!

As for not trying to present facts to liberals? I'm disappointed. I would have read it. I had heard nothing about it.
OK, here it is, one of many.

Criticism of the World Health Organization (WHO) for allowing the Chinese Communist Party to influence its behavior during the Wuhan virus epidemic is intensifying, coupled with calls for Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus to resign.​
A petition calling for Tedros’ resignation and Taiwan’s full membership in WHO reached 500,000 signatures on Thursday, ...​
Since the virus first emerged in December, it has spread to more than 30 countries across five continents. By any interpretation, it must be considered a pandemic, yet the WHO continues to drag its feet. Why might this be?​
One far from subtle clue was given earlier this week by Bruce Aylward, the man who leads the WHO-China mission of experts. In an astonishing statement, he lavished praise on the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) handling of the outbreak and attacked the governments of other countries for failing to prepare adequately for the disease.​
“China knows how to keep people alive,” Aylward claimed before adding, “That is not going to be the case everywhere in the world … It is a serious disease.”​
Taiwan News cited the danger of the CCP using WHO as a mouthpiece to undermine travel bans, one of the few effective measures available to other nations as they struggled to slow the spread of the coronavirus:​
Perhaps most worrying have been those statements that have urged international governments not to cancel flights to and from China or place any restrictions on the movement of people and goods.​
It is patently obvious that these statements come straight from Beijing’s propaganda department and are focused on propping up China’s ailing economy rather than on any real consideration for the health of people around the world.​
Far from being a responsible international body helping to contain the Wuhan virus pandemic, the WHO has become part of the problem. It now represents the interests of the communist regime, not those of the international community, and its advice and guidance has lost all credibility....​
McCaul said WHO is a victim of the CCP’s “shadow campaign to gain and wield influence at the United Nations.”​
“Now, hundreds of thousands are sick, and thousands have died. That does not deserve accolades from the WHO. It deserves condemnation,” he said.​
“WHO Director-General Tedros’ poor handling of this crisis shows a severe lack of judgment and certainly raises several red flags about his integrity serving in this important post,” McCaul charged.​
RealClearPolitics noted that China pumped $13.6 billion into Ethiopia while Tedros was foreign minister from 2012 to 2016, including funds for a railroad, six-lane highway, metro system, and several skyscrapers.​

As of the time this report was submitted for publication on Friday afternoon, China had reported over 3,300 deaths across the entire country, but some reports estimated that the death toll in the city of Wuhan alone, where the virus originated, could be at least 32,000, a figure that is about ten times higher than the official data.​
The population of China (1.4 billion) is more than four times larger than that of the United States (329.5 million), yet the Asian giant has confirmed far fewer cases and fatalities linked to the coronavirus, the Johns Hopkins University case tracker showed.​
Anonymous members of the American intelligence community allegedly agree that China has been hiding the severity of the viral outbreak within its borders, Bloomberg reported this week.​
Amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, health officials are relying on computer modeling that takes data and makes predictions to inform and drive the decisions of private businesses and governments across the globe.​

Gaffney replied, “This is deeply suspicious, whether it’s 21 million people who have ceased to be able to use their cellphones or perhaps no longer exist is very much an open question, but one of the things that ought to be instructive here is the Chinese are now beginning to use cellphones as part of their larger security police state apparatus to establish whether people have the virus.”​
Gaffney went on, “If those 21 million people don’t turn up, it will be a strong indication that something has befallen them that is precluding them from using their phones. We’ll have to wait and see, but it’s an interesting and frightening indication that again, we’re not being told the truth by the Chinese Communist Party.”​
“It seems like the United States media are praising China for having a quick and robust response to [the coronavirus outbreak],” said Marlow, highlighting American news media outlets’ forwarding of Chinese state claims as accurate.​
Gordon Chang, Daily Beast columnist and author of The Great U.S.-China Tech War, also noted the parallel narratives pushed by both America’s left-wing news media and China’s state-run propaganda regarding the coronavirus outbreak.​
Last week, President Donald Trump said some American news media are aligned with China. “The press is very dishonest,” remarked Trump, adding, ”They are siding with China. They are doing things they should not be doing. They’re siding with many others.”​
“The mainstream press in this country is rooting for the other side [and] endlessly amplifying and giving credence to and otherwise legitimating Chinese propaganda,” concurred Gaffney, describing left-wing news media’s forwarding of China’s propaganda as “injurious.”​

That help you? Well here is more:

Birx said, “At the time, when this virus stuck…I was working very intently on HIV at the time, and was overseas in sub-Saharan Africa, watching the data coming from China. And I think when we looked at the profile, first, there was a question about human-to-human transmission. Obviously, in a virus, that’s really key. … So, there was that first question. And I think when you’re in the midst of an epidemic, it’s hard for you to really be testing at the level that you need to to really look for those asymptomatic cases and really look for those people with mild disease. And so, now we’re finding out that most of the reporting was around very severe cases, severe cases that presented in a very difficult situation, and that they weren’t really measuring asymptomatic or mild disease. In that case, that may be a significant portion of the epidemic. And so, we didn’t know how it was spreading. We didn’t know the surface contact. We didn’t know how — I think the bottom line is, we didn’t know how contagious it was. And I think when you make misassumptions around contagion early on, then you don’t prepare in the way that you should prepare for the level of contagion that this COVID-19 exhibits.”​

Meanwhile WHO was praising China for its 'transparency', lol.

No. It's a virus.

We haven't done so great getting a handle on it, either. Sometimes Mother Nature just reminds us who's in charge.

imo
No.

We don't need an Old Lady telling us Mother Nature is in charge of government-spread virus propaganda and other lies and disinformation from the liberal left.

We were told it was a "novel" virus.

Every older woman I know has read plenty of novels. The online newspapers are graciously allowing us poor people to read coronavirus-related "coverage" free of charge. The novel corona virus propaganda is 100% fiction.

The MainStream Media witches need to get out of the insurance business.

Criticism of the World Health Organization (WHO) for allowing the Chinese Communist Party to influence its behavior during the Wuhan virus epidemic is intensifying, coupled with calls for Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus to resign.​
A petition calling for Tedros’ resignation and Taiwan’s full membership in WHO reached 500,000 signatures on Thursday, ...​
Since the virus first emerged in December, it has spread to more than 30 countries across five continents. By any interpretation, it must be considered a pandemic, yet the WHO continues to drag its feet. Why might this be?​
One far from subtle clue was given earlier this week by Bruce Aylward, the man who leads the WHO-China mission of experts. In an astonishing statement, he lavished praise on the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) handling of the outbreak and attacked the governments of other countries for failing to prepare adequately for the disease.​
“China knows how to keep people alive,” Aylward claimed before adding, “That is not going to be the case everywhere in the world … It is a serious disease.”​
Taiwan News cited the danger of the CCP using WHO as a mouthpiece to undermine travel bans, one of the few effective measures available to other nations as they struggled to slow the spread of the coronavirus:​
Perhaps most worrying have been those statements that have urged international governments not to cancel flights to and from China or place any restrictions on the movement of people and goods.​
It is patently obvious that these statements come straight from Beijing’s propaganda department and are focused on propping up China’s ailing economy rather than on any real consideration for the health of people around the world.​
Far from being a responsible international body helping to contain the Wuhan virus pandemic, the WHO has become part of the problem. It now represents the interests of the communist regime, not those of the international community, and its advice and guidance has lost all credibility....​
McCaul said WHO is a victim of the CCP’s “shadow campaign to gain and wield influence at the United Nations.”​
“Now, hundreds of thousands are sick, and thousands have died. That does not deserve accolades from the WHO. It deserves condemnation,” he said.​
“WHO Director-General Tedros’ poor handling of this crisis shows a severe lack of judgment and certainly raises several red flags about his integrity serving in this important post,” McCaul charged.​
RealClearPolitics noted that China pumped $13.6 billion into Ethiopia while Tedros was foreign minister from 2012 to 2016, including funds for a railroad, six-lane highway, metro system, and several skyscrapers.​

As of the time this report was submitted for publication on Friday afternoon, China had reported over 3,300 deaths across the entire country, but some reports estimated that the death toll in the city of Wuhan alone, where the virus originated, could be at least 32,000, a figure that is about ten times higher than the official data.​
The population of China (1.4 billion) is more than four times larger than that of the United States (329.5 million), yet the Asian giant has confirmed far fewer cases and fatalities linked to the coronavirus, the Johns Hopkins University case tracker showed.​
Anonymous members of the American intelligence community allegedly agree that China has been hiding the severity of the viral outbreak within its borders, Bloomberg reported this week.​
Amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, health officials are relying on computer modeling that takes data and makes predictions to inform and drive the decisions of private businesses and governments across the globe.​

Gaffney replied, “This is deeply suspicious, whether it’s 21 million people who have ceased to be able to use their cellphones or perhaps no longer exist is very much an open question, but one of the things that ought to be instructive here is the Chinese are now beginning to use cellphones as part of their larger security police state apparatus to establish whether people have the virus.”​
Gaffney went on, “If those 21 million people don’t turn up, it will be a strong indication that something has befallen them that is precluding them from using their phones. We’ll have to wait and see, but it’s an interesting and frightening indication that again, we’re not being told the truth by the Chinese Communist Party.”​
“It seems like the United States media are praising China for having a quick and robust response to [the coronavirus outbreak],” said Marlow, highlighting American news media outlets’ forwarding of Chinese state claims as accurate.​
Gordon Chang, Daily Beast columnist and author of The Great U.S.-China Tech War, also noted the parallel narratives pushed by both America’s left-wing news media and China’s state-run propaganda regarding the coronavirus outbreak.​
Last week, President Donald Trump said some American news media are aligned with China. “The press is very dishonest,” remarked Trump, adding, ”They are siding with China. They are doing things they should not be doing. They’re siding with many others.”​
“The mainstream press in this country is rooting for the other side [and] endlessly amplifying and giving credence to and otherwise legitimating Chinese propaganda,” concurred Gaffney, describing left-wing news media’s forwarding of China’s propaganda as “injurious.”​

Birx said, “At the time, when this virus stuck…I was working very intently on HIV at the time, and was overseas in sub-Saharan Africa, watching the data coming from China. And I think when we looked at the profile, first, there was a question about human-to-human transmission. Obviously, in a virus, that’s really key. … So, there was that first question. And I think when you’re in the midst of an epidemic, it’s hard for you to really be testing at the level that you need to to really look for those asymptomatic cases and really look for those people with mild disease. And so, now we’re finding out that most of the reporting was around very severe cases, severe cases that presented in a very difficult situation, and that they weren’t really measuring asymptomatic or mild disease. In that case, that may be a significant portion of the epidemic. And so, we didn’t know how it was spreading. We didn’t know the surface contact. We didn’t know how — I think the bottom line is, we didn’t know how contagious it was. And I think when you make misassumptions around contagion early on, then you don’t prepare in the way that you should prepare for the level of contagion that this COVID-19 exhibits.”​

Now that's what I call an answer! Thank you so much, Jim!

The takeaway on the WHO thing, for me, was all the money China pumped into Ethiopia while (the guy whose name I'm not even going to attempt to spell) was Foreign Minister.
I recognize that there is probably an equally lengthy rebuttal somewhere of why WHO did what it did. I don't forget that Breitbart also has a strong slant, just like MSNBC.

But until I hear the other side of the story, it sounds like people have a right to be criticizing this guy.

Here's the Old Fogey, seemingly in the unshakable belief quoting several hit pieces by Breitbart (commonly known to reside in Trump's cavernous rectum) is a way to establish facts. Anyone able to explain how it is even possible to be so benighted and media-illiterate and still manage to switch on a computer, not to mention to type?

Forum List

Back