China Funding Domestic Terrorist Groups In United States

First they fund domestic terrorist groups in the United States of America, then they create a global pandemic, on top of all of that they now have a larger navy than the US Navy. Now they threaten Taiwan. When will media awaken to the " China Threat." Can you imagine if Putin and Russia were funding Proud Boys? Liberal's in Congress would go ballistic. But they are silent when China funds BLM.
back in october this was debunked

First they fund domestic terrorist groups in the United States of America, then they create a global pandemic, on top of all of that they now have a larger navy than the US Navy. Now they threaten Taiwan. When will media awaken to the " China Threat." Can you imagine if Putin and Russia were funding Proud Boys? Liberal's in Congress would go ballistic. But they are silent when China funds BLM.
back in october this was debunked

Axios? Really? The editor's of Axios probably burned now neighborhoods with ANTIFA and BLM.

The US has funded domestic terror around the globe for decades, including Uyghurs operating in Western China.
Oh good one! The US is just as bad as China. Thank you for your perspective Comrade. Master Xi is pleased with you.
It's hard to have the moral high ground when we have spooks doing the same shit everywhere. The CIA has done more of that shit than the entire rest of the world combined...EVER.

Why not? The US has funded domestic terror around the globe for decades, including Uyghurs operating in Western China.
Hmmm....This is the inside eating its way out with us

We had allies turn enemies over the years. Shit happens to everyone
Dude, that poster just admitted it is indeed terrorists in our nation funded by Chinese money

Some poster's are just plain anti-American.
Anyone see China Joe today. Is Kramalot running things from Guatemala???? Please stay there you dumb as dirt broad

My God it is like the TwilightZone
I think he was sitting on balcony facing Lafayette St. after his afternoon nappy watching the squirrels play.
This is an admin way over its head that all this is being planned for an awful purpose.

Hell they got Fauci-Kevorkian to lie to make Trump look as bad as possible. Horrible
No one needs to lie to make Trump look bad he can do that all by himself...
And yet you can’t name one
A Trump lie, oh that's easy, he said he would make Mexico pay for the wall, and Mexico did not pay for the wall...
They did. Prove me wrong

Why not? The US has funded domestic terror around the globe for decades, including Uyghurs operating in Western China.

Dude, that poster just admitted it is indeed terrorists in our nation funded by Chinese money

Anyone see China Joe today. Is Kramalot running things from Guatemala???? Please stay there you dumb as dirt broad

I think he was sitting on balcony facing Lafayette St. after his afternoon nappy watching the squirrels play.
This is an admin way over its head that all this is being planned for an awful purpose.

Hell they got Fauci-Kevorkian to lie to make Trump look as bad as possible. Horrible
A Trump lie, oh that's easy, he said he would make Mexico pay for the wall, and Mexico did not pay for the wall...
They did. Prove me wrong
Do you have a cancelled check for the wall?

They did. Prove me wrong
Do you have a cancelled check for the wall?
You think that’s how it’s done? Hilarious

that matter, I'm sure those four adversaries are very appreciative of the help we're giving them.
Collectively they would be formidable.

But only one of the four has a pot to piss in and thats china

So whats not to understand that we need to stop investing in china because it helps them build up their military which someday will be used to kill American soldiers?

Forum List

Back