Children Being Indoctrinized In Public Schools

Homosexuals exist, always have
Young Children need to be taught that not all families are Mommy and Daddy

Older children need to be taught that if they are gay, there is nothing wrong with them and they are accepted in society
Young children don't need to be taught that at all. I wonder how old "older children" are?

Why can't we teach reading, writing and rithmetic?
You really think that reading, writing and arithmetic are not part of the curriculum.
Those Core subjects are taught every day dude.
So THAT'S why you support teaching 7 year old boys how to give blow jobs.
Nobody does that ^^^^^^

IF a teacher actually did that, teach 7 year old boys how to give blow jobs, then that teacher should be fired and the school investigated.

Older children need to be taught that if they are gay, there is nothing wrong with them and they are accepted in society
Ahhhhhhhh, now I understand. Oh, wait a minute, no I don't. So, you're saying that older children need to be taught that there is nothing wrong with them if they are gay, basically admitting that younger children need to know that being gay is wrong.

And you want to teach older children that gays are accepted in society, now, wait a minute, while simultaneously claiming that society doesn't accept homosexuality? And, if society accepts homosexuality then why does it need to be taught in schools if society already accepts it? Or, is it NOT accepted in society? You seem to be very confused.

You really think that reading, writing and arithmetic are not part of the curriculum.
Those Core subjects are taught every day dude.

Nobody does that ^^^^^^

IF a teacher actually did that, teach 7 year old boys how to give blow jobs, then that teacher should be fired and the school investigated.
Ummmmmmmmm, those scores have been going down because leftists are too busy teaching CRT instead.

Freaking Dems push concepts like Climate Change, Evolution and Biden won the 2020 election

When will they stop indoctrinating our children?

Glowarm is a scam. Geological cycles, planet has been doing this eons. Evolution, species don't cut off their breasts or peckers to advance. Just an fyi, there are a lack of transitional markers that show species evolving. Darwin even admitted that. Biden.....lol!!!

"Freaking Dems push concepts like Climate Change, Evolution and Biden won the 2020 election"

Well, their ya go.

The Climate Change Enthusiasts are a subset Cult and push Anti Science.
Evolution is all around us so that is as consequential as supporting gravity.
The Democratic Cult definitely demands adherence to the idea that Biden won - but factually, unverifiable mail in ballots removed the science of certainty from that.

Democrats are anti hard science on virtually every issue.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag
of the United States of America,
and to the Republic for which it stands,
one Nation under God, indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all,"

Yeah, I was indoctrinated ... it's worse in the military ... everything is all about patriotism ... love of country ... defend the constitution ... starts with public schools if the parents don't care ...

With my father, I had to shed a tear during the National Anthem ... or no John Brodie or Willy Mac for me ...

You still live in the USA?

We don't need young kids being taught in schools that homosexuality is normal when it isn't. What happened to, "Don't ask, don't tell"? Why can't we teach reading, riting and rithmetic?

Because educated children do not grow up to be democrats.
Muslims and Democrats know how to play the long game.

evidently, they do
But but but you said that older kids need to be taught that society accepts homosexuality. But, if society already accepts it, then why does it need to be taught? Or, are you saying that homosexuality is NOT accepted in society? Please make up your mind.

Ummmmmmmmm, those scores have been going down because leftists are too busy teaching CRT instead.
Talking Point.
Can you post the curriculum for CRT.
If you KNOW it's taught, then provide the proof, post the curriculum.
There ae 1,000's of Public Schools, certainly you can find one.

Freaking Dems! :ack-1:
Teaching kids to be tolerant of Homosexuals

Undoing all the hard work Republicans do in teaching kids to hate Gays
How much do we spend on other ways to live? I do not know. Someone has to pay though.

Talking Point.
Can you post the curriculum for CRT.
If you KNOW it's taught, then provide the proof, post the curriculum.
There ae 1,000's of Public Schools, certainly you can find one.
LOL. It's a talking point because it is true. Talk about talking points though, you posted the left's talking point. Yes, while in most cases there is not a specific CRT curriculum, teachers and schools are teaching it anyway and yet you want to deny it.

The people teaching it don't deny teaching it.
They admit it and think that it is good.
Its existence is not in dispute.
The implication is that CRT is taught in every curriculum.
It's NOT.

I'm sure there are a few, very few, angry individual teachers that teach outside the designed curriculum, but it's very few.

Young children don't need to be taught that at all. I wonder how old "older children" are?
Young children come from a variety of homes. Often its not mom and dad, just mom, or just grannie, or just uncle Pete, and aunt Bertha, or that pack of wiener dogs...
36805bf6daa250b4b3699d778db5fb14.jpg

Forum List

Back