Children are dying of COVID in California

The article notes one child that died. Children is plural.

Read the article before you drop your pants and jerk off in front of the world, you stupid asshole.

FROM THE ARTICLE:

“It’s the second confirmed coronavirus-related pediatric death reported in Orange County, after a teenage girl with significant underlying medical conditions died of COVID-19 in August last year, an O.C. Health Care Agency spokesperson told KTLA.

The younger child’s death comes just two weeks after Riverside County reported that a 4-year-old became its youngest coronavirus-related death confirmed since the start of the pandemic.

As of Wednesday, California had reported nine deaths associated with COVID-19 among children under 5 years old, and 24 deaths among children between the ages of 5 and 17, according to data from the California Department of Public Health.”

You are a dumb piece of shit.

Nothing beats politicizing a pandemic, and if that doesn’t work just make up bull shit. Dr Fu Han makes millions spinning crap for a living.

That goes without saying. Covid doesn't kill children and very, very, VERY rarely kills adults.
The elderly are suspectible to it. My aunt was sicker than I had ever seen here before when she was told she had it,she almost made the fatal mistake of taking the vaccine,I warned here not to but it just went through one ear and out the other but thankfully i found a doctor on the net that prescribes Ivermectim to all states and she got a hold of her and told her I was correct,that she needed to listen to me,that i had done my research telling her she will be okay as long as she took Ivermectim but she would not be cured if she took the vaccine. and once she heard if from this doctor,she took me seriously and did not take the vaccine and took I vermectim and she is fine now.

Forum List

Back