Childish Liberals at it again

This is true fear. I have never seen incompetence get so much protection. The Obama time has been awful for the American people. I love how people in the middle class thing he is for the middle class

I want to do the same to Obama and Romney idiots but I just look at them like they are idiots. Sometimes make a comment...that does the trick lol..

Democrats Gone Wild: Obama supporters ‘key’ cars displaying pro-Romney bumper stickers | Twitchy

People are keying peoples cars if they have a Romney sticker on them. Peeing in their yard if they have a Romney sign. Oh yeah You liberals are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tolerant. Hypocrites

That is childish. Now....let's see the proof that it is Obama supporters and only Obama supporters? And that no Obama supporters are having those kinds of things happening to their cars, their lawns, etc.

Mmmhmm...I laughed the rest of the day because it was quite amusing and I had gotten about 5 of the things when I ordered them...so it was quick to replace.Bet it pissed off the obamatards in my town though.

New Topics

Forum List

Back