Childish americans are funny

Hardly Putz!!!!!!! I see you have been looking at my profile ha? Nope married, 2 kids!!! gonna have something to say about my kids too???

You sure spend alot of time in here for having two kids.

that's right putz! are you trying to say that I don't care for my kids? most kids at this time are in bed! my 2 are and have been since 8 p.m. -

Originally posted by Colonel Kurtz
You sure spend alot of time in here for having two kids.

Hey Kurtz, you should download Yahoo pager and add me...LadyVixen21. There I can rub my pussy while jacking off to your gay avatar there. Oh, and I will even show you on cam if you want.

Originally posted by vyxen
Hey Kurtz, you should download Yahoo pager and add me...LadyVixen21. There I can rub my pussy while jacking off to your gay avatar there. Oh, and I will even show you on cam if you want.

What type of wide angle lensed camera do you own?

now you say youre educated verywell?, maybe your very educated in being a whore! thats it and what I see!

Can't stop with the attacks on peoples families. You really make me sick. By the way shouldn't you be out waking the streets making some money ? Oh I'm sorry that's right, your not a whore, you have a respectable job like working in a tatoo parlor.

Isn't that a Klan flag, jimnyc has under his name?

Originally posted by eric
Can't stop with the attacks on peoples families. You really make me sick. By the way shouldn't you be out waking the streets making some money ? Oh I'm sorry that's right, your not a whore, you have a respectable job like working in a tatoo parlor.

You know, I'm not the one to bring up grammatical mistakes. But shouldn't a supposed CEO of an IT company know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE? Just curious.

Eric claims to have an I.Q of 145. LOL

Ummm...yeah.

He couldn't spell his way out of a paper bag, let alone think his way out.

I'm out of here for the night. Have fun, kurtz.

Sorry about the typo, it's late and unlike you I am tired and have a business to run in the morning. By the way Colonel brilliance have you ever taken a mensa test? How about a real IQ test? When your ready me and you will take one and then we will post the results here.

Had to post on here! being this is the most popular, but obviously some scum had to email me an annonymous email! so who ever did it! F you!!!!!!!! I am outta here!!! Jim, see you tomorrow!!!! and the rest of you, and the scum bag!!!

Forum List

Back