Child protection league denied booth space at Minnesota school boards conference

Wow! That's quite the sweeping judgment. You must have done extensive research! Can you give us an example of them listing a group as a "hate group" simply for being "right wing".

I bet you can't. In fact, you are just parroting some wingnut blogger.

The Child Protective League, being listed as a “hate group” for opposing the sexal abuse of chidlren would certainly qualify as an excellent example.

BTW: do you think that grooming little girls to be sex tools is moral?

Absolutely not.

And your ridiculous, insane lies notwithstanding, nobody on my side is defending or supporting it. Yours is the only pro-pedophilia side.
I am not on the side of pedophilia. I do not defend or support it. I would never vote for a pedophile, not even roy moore or the duck dynasty guy.

And your ridiculous, insane lies notwithstanding, nobody on my side is defending or supporting it. Yours is the only pro-pedophilia side.
I am not on the side of pedophilia. I do not defend or support it. I would never vote for a pedophile, not even roy moore or the duck dynasty guy.

And yet you openly defend the sexual grooming, indoctrination, and manipulation of young children in public schools, in order to promote the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda. That's why, in this thread, you're condemning the CPL for opposing this crap.

It's clear enough which side you are on.

SPLC has found it to be a hate group.
Using SPLC as a guide for hate groups is like using MTV to decide what music is good.

SPLC is a progressive organization that finds anyone to the right of and including Mitt Romney to be "hate"

By its very own definition, the SPLC is a hate group.

The SPLC is not a hate group. It tracks hate groups. Now why do the leaders of this "Child Protection League" hide themselves? Why would this anonymous group want a booth at a convention of educators?

The right-wing "religious" types always want to run away from the role of their organizations in sexually grooming young girls. Why is that?

The SPLC is not a hate group. It tracks hate groups. Now why do the leaders of this "Child Protection League" hide themselves? Why would this anonymous group want a booth at a convention of educators?

MNYJGUEN4YPFKK43QCOYI2AQEI.png

The right-wing "religious" types always want to run away from the role of their organizations in sexually grooming young girls. Why is that?

Again, unless you are far more delusional that you've yet let on, you know damn well that that's just a flat-out lie.

“The right-wing ‘religious’ types” are not, and have never been, involved in sexually-grooming young girls. This is just you projecting your own obvious sympathy toward pedophiles, into false-accusations against those of us who stand against pedophilia in all its forms.

You are not fooling anyone.

Using SPLC as a guide for hate groups is like using MTV to decide what music is good.

SPLC is a progressive organization that finds anyone to the right of and including Mitt Romney to be "hate"

The SPLC is a vile hate group and your slander that groups that disagree with you politically are therefore "sexually grooming young girls" is repulsive.

SPLC RELEASES FEAR-MONGERING ‘HATE MAP’ AMID CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK.

The scandal-plagued Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) decided to release its fear-mongering "hate map" in the midst of the coronavirus crisis on Wednesday. Rather than helping in the midst of a crisis, the SPLC aimed to take advantage of people who are already on edge to push its fundraising scheme and political attacks.

Ironically, the SPLC acknowledged the coronavirus in its fundraising email about the new report. "As the coronavirus continues to spread, we are guided by our concern for the health and safety of our staff and the communities we serve, including you," the email reads. "During this challenging time, we are committed more than ever to continuing our fight for justice and pushing back against those exploiting this pandemic to further their radical agenda."

Yet the report has nothing to do with correcting misinformation on the pandemic and everything to do with furthering the SPLC's own radical agenda, fomenting fear and mistrust in an already polarized America. Making Hate Pay: The Corruption of the Southern Poverty Law Center, last year former SPLC employee Bob Moser came forward about being complicit in "a highly profitable scam" to bilk donors by exaggerating hate. He spoke out amid a racial discrimination and sexual harassment scandal that cleared out the SPLC's leadership. The organization has yet to release the internal review it promised amid the scandal.

Instead, it released an updated version of the map of "hate groups" that inspired a terrorist attack in Washington, D.C. in 2012.

"It is appalling that the SPLC would choose this moment of crisis to launch their divisive and false 'hate report.' Instead, we call on SPLC to apologize, retract it immediately and join the rest of America in uniting against this common health threat. They should use their influence to assist American communities in productive ways, rather than sow discord and division among them."
ADF has played a role in 56 Supreme Court victories (10 in the last decade) but nonetheless finds itself on the list of "hate groups." ADF's ideological opponents have condemned the SPLC's false accusation, but the SPLC continued to list ADF as a "hate group" in the report published Wednesday.

In 2012, a shooter targeted the Family Research Council (FRC) in Washington, D.C., aiming to shoot everyone in the building and smear a Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich in their faces. He was inspired to attack and led to their door thanks to the SPLC's "hate map."

Organizations like ADF and FRC do advocate for religious freedom and traditional Christian values, they do not promote hatred against LGBT people.

Brad Dacus, president of the "anti-LGBTQ hate group" Pacific Justice Institute (PJI) organization has "consistently promoted love and respect for everyone, including those in the LGBT movement." He even recalled giving legal advice to a mother in a lesbian relationship. A social worker was threatening to remove her children from her, and PJI "provided the mother of two with counsel on what she needed to do to avoid wrongfully losing her children."

"That's not what a hate group does," Dacus quipped. "We at Pacific Justice Institute not only defend people who might have different religious convictions but we also have made a concerted effort to reach out to exemplify how individuals can respectfully disagree even though they have very different beliefs." He pointed to a video exposing the SPLC and announced that PJI would release a video series showing "how to lovingly and respectfully promote unity and true tolerance among people with different beliefs and perspectives."​

Yet the SPLC report lists five different "hate groups" under the PJI umbrella: three "chapters" in California, one in Oregon, and one in Washington. The SPLC is a year behind: the Oregon and Washington offices opened in 2018, while new ones in Reno, Nv., and Denver, Colo., opened in 2019.

The SPLC is extremely sloppy in their research and has no problem outright lying. Their purpose is not to be accurate, but to cause hysteria and fear among clueless liberals.

While the SPLC undoubtedly reports on many truly bad actors, much of its "hate map" involves exaggeration and political attacks. The report mentions Trump no fewer than 66 times. In one particularly telling passage, the report states, "It is time to move beyond the illusion that hate violence and extremism is merely a criminal crisis in America. It is also a political crisis. It has to be engaged politically."

While America struggles with the coronavirus, the SPLC is hard at work demonizing conservatives, fundraising off of a hate "scam," trying to cover up its own scandals, and further pitting Americans against one another.

"This so-called hate map reinforces the fact that the SPLC cares only about surviving a major revolt from its own workforce," Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's executive vice president, told PJ Media. "SPLC’s own employees have identified systematic and long-standing racist and sexist practices and policies. Rather than trying to help the nation in a chaotic and confusing time, SPLC is only dividing the nation."​

The SPLC is a vile hate group and your slander that groups that disagree with you politically are therefore "sexually grooming young girls" is repulsive.

SPLC RELEASES FEAR-MONGERING ‘HATE MAP’ AMID CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK.

The scandal-plagued Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) decided to release its fear-mongering "hate map" in the midst of the coronavirus crisis on Wednesday. Rather than helping in the midst of a crisis, the SPLC aimed to take advantage of people who are already on edge to push its fundraising scheme and political attacks.

Ironically, the SPLC acknowledged the coronavirus in its fundraising email about the new report. "As the coronavirus continues to spread, we are guided by our concern for the health and safety of our staff and the communities we serve, including you," the email reads. "During this challenging time, we are committed more than ever to continuing our fight for justice and pushing back against those exploiting this pandemic to further their radical agenda."

Yet the report has nothing to do with correcting misinformation on the pandemic and everything to do with furthering the SPLC's own radical agenda, fomenting fear and mistrust in an already polarized America. Making Hate Pay: The Corruption of the Southern Poverty Law Center, last year former SPLC employee Bob Moser came forward about being complicit in "a highly profitable scam" to bilk donors by exaggerating hate. He spoke out amid a racial discrimination and sexual harassment scandal that cleared out the SPLC's leadership. The organization has yet to release the internal review it promised amid the scandal.

Instead, it released an updated version of the map of "hate groups" that inspired a terrorist attack in Washington, D.C. in 2012.

"It is appalling that the SPLC would choose this moment of crisis to launch their divisive and false 'hate report.' Instead, we call on SPLC to apologize, retract it immediately and join the rest of America in uniting against this common health threat. They should use their influence to assist American communities in productive ways, rather than sow discord and division among them."
ADF has played a role in 56 Supreme Court victories (10 in the last decade) but nonetheless finds itself on the list of "hate groups." ADF's ideological opponents have condemned the SPLC's false accusation, but the SPLC continued to list ADF as a "hate group" in the report published Wednesday.

In 2012, a shooter targeted the Family Research Council (FRC) in Washington, D.C., aiming to shoot everyone in the building and smear a Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich in their faces. He was inspired to attack and led to their door thanks to the SPLC's "hate map."

Organizations like ADF and FRC do advocate for religious freedom and traditional Christian values, they do not promote hatred against LGBT people.

Brad Dacus, president of the "anti-LGBTQ hate group" Pacific Justice Institute (PJI) organization has "consistently promoted love and respect for everyone, including those in the LGBT movement." He even recalled giving legal advice to a mother in a lesbian relationship. A social worker was threatening to remove her children from her, and PJI "provided the mother of two with counsel on what she needed to do to avoid wrongfully losing her children."

"That's not what a hate group does," Dacus quipped. "We at Pacific Justice Institute not only defend people who might have different religious convictions but we also have made a concerted effort to reach out to exemplify how individuals can respectfully disagree even though they have very different beliefs." He pointed to a video exposing the SPLC and announced that PJI would release a video series showing "how to lovingly and respectfully promote unity and true tolerance among people with different beliefs and perspectives."​

Yet the SPLC report lists five different "hate groups" under the PJI umbrella: three "chapters" in California, one in Oregon, and one in Washington. The SPLC is a year behind: the Oregon and Washington offices opened in 2018, while new ones in Reno, Nv., and Denver, Colo., opened in 2019.

The SPLC is extremely sloppy in their research and has no problem outright lying. Their purpose is not to be accurate, but to cause hysteria and fear among clueless liberals.

While the SPLC undoubtedly reports on many truly bad actors, much of its "hate map" involves exaggeration and political attacks. The report mentions Trump no fewer than 66 times. In one particularly telling passage, the report states, "It is time to move beyond the illusion that hate violence and extremism is merely a criminal crisis in America. It is also a political crisis. It has to be engaged politically."

While America struggles with the coronavirus, the SPLC is hard at work demonizing conservatives, fundraising off of a hate "scam," trying to cover up its own scandals, and further pitting Americans against one another.

"This so-called hate map reinforces the fact that the SPLC cares only about surviving a major revolt from its own workforce," Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's executive vice president, told PJ Media. "SPLC’s own employees have identified systematic and long-standing racist and sexist practices and policies. Rather than trying to help the nation in a chaotic and confusing time, SPLC is only dividing the nation."​

Bullshit. Right-wing propaganda. The SPLC has been around since the 1970's and doing a job that somebody has to do. There are too many right-wing scumbag groups that have sprung up like weeds and filthy phony "Christian" groups, which try to use innocent-sounding names like "Child Protection League" to promote an anti-woman, anti-LGBT, anti-Muslim, pro-phony-religious agenda so that the Russians can divide the U.S.

I'm not going to waste my time reading your entire post, which is clearly cut-and-paste. The quote from boykin says it all. That pig has been around for a long time.

Absolutely not.

Did you vote for Epstein's bff BJ Clinton?

Absolutely not.

Did you vote for Epstein's bff BJ Clinton?

Yes. Many years ago, before anyone knew who Epstein was. I will vote for the Democrats in any further election.

There is very little on the internet on this "Child Protection League," but it appears to be a far-right anti-LGBT group that is possibly misogynistic, as well. SPLC has found it to be a hate group. Even its homepage provides absolutely no information on who runs this group and who its members are. It appears to be completely anonymous.

Whatever you may think about sick, immoral sexual perversions being practiced among consenting adults, can you really not bring yourself to acknowledge that it is wrong, in every possible way, to involve children in these perversions, to groom and indoctrinate children into them?

I take it that you have no answer as to why this group runs in anonymity.

Nobody is grooming and indoctrinating children into "sick, immoral sexual perversions," except for "Christian" fundamentalists, who are grooming young girls to be under-educated, ignorant sexual tools to warm the beds of adult heterosexual male perverts who value girls only for what's between their legs, instead of for their humanity and brains.
If they have a website and they want a booth to express their opinion in an open public forum, how anonymous are they? The problem is you have some totalitarian bigots in the Minnesota education system who presume to tell people how they must think.

Yes. Many years ago, before anyone knew who Epstein was. I will vote for the Democrats in any further election.
Go down with your ship, loser.

I'm not going down with any ship. It is not my fault that the republican party converted itself into an extremist right-wing party, adopted a platform and policies that no sane person would want to live under, elevated a bunch of uneducated lunatics in the political arena, decided to kiss the ass of every stupid "religious" cult.The republicans made all of these very bad decisions, so don't blame me because I had nothing to do with it.

I'm not going down with any ship. It is not my fault that the republican party converted itself into an extremist right-wing party, adopted a platform and policies that no sane person would want to live under, elevated a bunch of uneducated lunatics in the political arena, decided to kiss the ass of every stupid "religious" cult.The republicans made all of these very bad decisions, so don't blame me because I had nothing to do with it.

clock_22.gif

Forum List

Back