Chief Of Drug Task Force Caught Raping Women, Including a Child, in Exchange for Leniency

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Chief Of Drug Task Force Caught Raping Women, Including a Child, in Exchange for Leniency

Here is the latest

Connellsville, PA – This week, former police officer Ryan Reese was charged with multiple crimes, including rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, sexual assault, indecent assault, and official oppression.

Reese was the chief and supervisor of the town’s drug task force, and over the course of his career, he used that position of power to prey on women suspected of drug crimes, and in at least one case, an underage girl.

Pennsylvania State Trooper Stefani Lucas explained that he would tell female suspects that they could be informants to get out of going to jail, but then when they let their guard down he would sexually assault them

He was basically telling females they could get out of charges, first by being informants, then move on instead to I want to perform sexual acts with you,” Lucas said.

One victim testified in court that Reese came to her home and became aggressive with her and handcuffed her, sexually assaulted her, and then told her that if she tried to tell anyone, no one would believe her because she was “just a junkie.” A second victim said that Reese sexually assaulted her in the Fayette County Drug Task Force building after he had lured her there for other purposes.

Reese has a long history of predatory sexual behavior on the job, beginning in 2012 when he was suspended for having sex with an informant in a prostitution sting. In that case Reese was not accused of rape and claimed that the act was consensual, so he managed to avoid criminal charges.

His next incident was far more serious. Just a year later Reese was accused of raping a 16-year-old girl in front of her boyfriend “in exchange” for leniency with a drug charge. After that incident occurred, investigators discovered that there were at the very least two other victims.

Read more at Chief Of Drug Task Force Caught Raping Women, Including a Child, in Exchange for Leniency

“Initially, (the victim) did not tell anyone about having sexual intercourse with Reese because she did not think anyone would believe her as a drug suspect over a respected cop, the grand jury statement said.

“(The victim) testified that she was afraid that if she did not provide Reese with oral sex, she was going to get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. (The victim) testified that she was also worried no one would believe her over a police officer,” the statement said of a different victim.

As a drug task force supervisor, Reese targetted suspects of drug crimes because they are more vulnerable than most, and they are often not believed when they make accusations about those who are in authority. Reese took advantage of this fact, and used the drug war as an excuse to fulfil his twisted desires.

I like the part where cops can accuse and do anything to people just because their cops and people will believe them. Why? Because they're cops!

What difference does that make? Cops are...like good. Right?

Drug work is shady. I was never a big fan of the undercover drug ops. Most guys who did it were by the book. But there's no doubt that the occassional bad apples who did get into uniform....tended to always want to be in the drug units.

You send enough humans into the underworld doing drug ops and being around all these drug dealers....inevitable some will get sucked into it.

Legalize weed. That's step 1.
Crackdown on doctors over prescribing these pills. Step 2.

That would fix 75% of the problems of the drug war.

I like the part where cops can accuse and do anything to people just because their cops and people will believe them. Why? Because they're cops!

The reason most of our society believes what cops say....is because an overwhelming majority of our cops are outstanding and do the job with honor.

I suppose when I see black mugshots.....i should assume all 34,000,000 of you black folks commit violent crimes right?

The reason most of our society believes what cops say....is because an overwhelming majority of our cops are outstanding and do the job with honor.

I suppose when I see black mugshots.....i should assume all 34,000,000 of you black folks commit violent crimes right?

Thats not why, they falsely believe that because someone has on a uniform they are good people. Its like when someone walks into a business wearing a Armored Car Uniform. They hand them the money because of the uniform without knowing anything about the person wearing it.

I know that there are really good peace officers out there that believe that their job is to protect the public...but then there is an element of control freaks that do not actually care or understand that they are just enforcing acts, statutes and codes that have the power to make your life a living hell for a short time and they totally get off on that. I have encountered both many times over my 52 years on this prison planet. Learn Admiralty law and once you do? Those that are insufferable pricks will give you a wide berth. I am respectful of those that are given the responsibility to keep us safe...but when I encounter a dickhead? I send them scurrying for cover.

Last edited:

Are you saying we should never believes the cops, because they're all bad?

Thats not why, they falsely believe that because someone has on a uniform they are good people. Its like when someone walks into a business wearing a Armored Car Uniform. They hand them the money because of the uniform without knowing anything about the person wearing it.

Are you saying anyone with a uniform is a bad person?

Drug work is shady. I was never a big fan of the undercover drug ops. Most guys who did it were by the book. But there's no doubt that the occassional bad apples who did get into uniform....tended to always want to be in the drug units.

You send enough humans into the underworld doing drug ops and being around all these drug dealers....inevitable some will get sucked into it.

Legalize weed. That's step 1.
Crackdown on doctors over prescribing these pills. Step 2.

That would fix 75% of the problems of the drug war.

You often say police work is not like Hollywood yet you live in a Hollywood fantasy. :eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back