Chicago Mayor, "Larry" Lightfoot, calls WH Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany "Karen"--Warns her to "Watch Your Mouth"

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
What an unprofessional bitter response to a professional rebuke. Kayleigh triggered the sh*t out of the lesbian mayor and it perfectly illustrates why blacks can never function in the same manner as caucasians of White European heritage. Nevertheless, the lesbian mayor acts all bad and tough when it comes to the Coronavirus but it's all just smoke and mirrors so that they don’t see what the incompetence and real evil that is destroying Chicago.

What an unprofessional bitter response to a professional rebuke. Kayleigh triggered the sh*t out of the lesbian mayor and it perfectly illustrates why blacks can never function in the same manner as caucasians of White European heritage. Nevertheless, the lesbian mayor acts all bad and tough when it comes to the Coronavirus but it's all just smoke and mirrors so that they don’t see what the incompetence and real evil that is destroying Chicago.

Sounds like a threat to me. Trump ought to send the FBI to Lori's house at 3AM, do a no knock raid, kick in the door, seize all the computers, and treat her as a subversive.

That creature "Larry Lightfoot" seems to suffer from several genetic defects. That fact anyone voted for it means the majority of Chicago occupants are also genetic defects.

I am Lori Lightfoot, and I swear that I am not a meth addict. I do not get meth from my "hairdresser", and I am not on a 3-day meth binge.
Lightfoot-troll-via-her-twitter.jpg

Please refrain from that line of questioning. I am not geeking on meth. You're making me paranoid.

Last edited:
what does this person's sexual orientation have to do with anything? Let me remind you that people like trump, pence, abbott, mcconnell are straight white men, and each is worthless and cannot lead. All pigs. Be careful.

The 'Lizard Face' is blaming Indianna for all the negro on negro shootings.
I was born in Cook County hospital and lived on the south side.
The entire city can burn to the ground for all I care!
The LIB voters keep getting rolled by the LIB politicians decade after decade b/c that they want. Stupid 'Bell Curve' idiots.
They can all go fuck themselves!

.....wake up liberal white dumbasses---it's ok for blacks to be racist but whites can't even defend themselves...time to join the KKK--no worse than BLM

what does this person's sexual orientation have to do with anything? Let me remind you that people like trump, pence, abbott, mcconnell are straight white men, and each is worthless and cannot lead. All pigs. Be careful.

All you got out of the OP was ‘lesbian’?

.....black, lesbo, female and extremely ugly = they HATE whites/Americans/etc..they hate life
...they hate the world --undeniable

..all over the US, black mayors/etc are anti-white....they hate cops and whites
1. Gardner in St Louis--prosecuting whites protecting their property--but not blacks breaking into personal property
2. Mosby in Baltimore
3. Bottoms in Atlanta--saying ''the world has our ears''/etc [black's]
4, and the Chicago mayor:
1595161824238.png

1595161785585.png

Like I said in the other thread the slang term Karen is misogamist and racist. Where’s the left on this? Oh that’s right there the ones using the term

..it's like the blacks--they think victimhood 24/7..they hate the world/whites/men/America--SO they enact policies on that

Forum List

Back