Chicago is a war zone

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
two thousand people there have been shot so far this year! In the latest round 23 people shot one a toddler! This was reported on Fox News! My God! What is going on?

must be all those millioniares our economy is spawning employing the old 'smile as you kill / live on the hill' addage

Has a lot of Dirt Bags there..................Get the good people out..........and fence it in...............

Perhaps they watched the PURGE too many dang times.

" My God! What is going on? "

Doesn't your Orange Tang POTUS have an answer for that?

They ran out of coffee................poor things...............

It's Obama's stomping grounds............SEND IN OBAMA...................lol

What is this obsession with Chicago? Unfortunately it's always been a place where gangs operate. What is different is the rise of faster rapid-fire weapons that just spray bullets all over the place. At the St. Valentine's Day massacre, the shooters had to line their victims up against a wall first.

But just what is this fascination with Chicago by people living hundreds or thousands of miles away? Frankly, I think it's racial.

They ran out of coffee................poor things...............

It's Obama's stomping grounds............SEND IN OBAMA...................lol
He’s as useless now as he ever was! He had eight years to address it.

What is this obsession with Chicago? Unfortunately it's always been a place where gangs operate. What is different is the rise of faster rapid-fire weapons that just spray bullets all over the place. At the St. Valentine's Day massacre, the shooters had to line their victims up against a wall first.

But just what is this fascination with Chicago by people living hundreds or thousands of miles away? Frankly, I think it's racial.
It isn’t an obsession it’s shocking!

It’s not even six AM here and the left played the race card! Brainless tart!

" My God! What is going on? "

Doesn't your Orange Tang POTUS have an answer for that?
Are you a moron? You wanna blame Trump or just open your ass and insult him! Go change your underwear!
Too funny and typical of POTUS apologists.
Old Obama Hags run that city.............are they failures yet again........need someone to tell them how to clean up their city...............New York actually cut crime..........

They didn't do it by playing nice..............get busy

Blacks killing blacks is racist?

Sounds like some of you are perfectly fine with allowing someone wearing the wrong colored clothing to just stroll through your neighborhood. What the hell’s wrong with you people?

Blacks killing blacks is racist?
That’s the thing! I never even mentioned race! Here’s what I wonder why dosen’t the left want to talk about Chicago? Every time it is mentioned they start with the hate and race cards! So maybe, just maybe they approve of all the murders in Chicago? It’s unfathomable.

So making an observation that this Chicago obsession is being pushed by people with racist intentions is playing "the race card." How nice. Yes, I think this stuff is coming out of the white nationalist movement. It simply doesn't pass the sniff test. All of this "concern" with the lives of black folks. Like you all care. It's bullshit.

Now! If you were running Chicago what would you do differently from the libtard Rhamn Emanuel? They want him outta there!

two thousand people there have been shot so far this year! In the latest round 23 people shot one a toddler! This was reported on Fox News! My God! What is going on?
Let's be honest. You really don't care.
Let’s be more honest! You don’t know shit about what I care about you mindless hater!
On the contrary. Just look at what you posted with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you have a problem with? Be specific!

So making an observation that this Chicago obsession is being pushed by people with racist intentions is playing "the race card." How nice. Yes, I think this stuff is coming out of the white nationalist movement. It simply doesn't pass the sniff test. All of this "concern" with the lives of black folks. Like you all care. It's bullshit.
How do you know the intentions are racist? CNN tell you that?

Forum List

Back