Chicago "Holistic Policing" update: 11 killed 26 wounded over last weekend.

Yes I find the ONLY SOURCE of the weekly Chicago mass shootings are LOCAL news affiliates in Chicago. What I obviously meant was NATIONAL TV news outlets like CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC never cover this weekly carnage. I'm always happy to explain things.
Black people shooting black people in areas where there is a large black presence is no longer national new, just another day int the life or death, so to speak.
Black people seem to take it in stride, as part of the dangers, so to speak. If they aren't excited about it way up there, why should I be excited, way down here? I am not planning a trip to Chicago.

Black people shooting black people in areas where there is a large black presence is no longer national new, just another day int the life or death, so to speak.
Black people seem to take it in stride, as part of the dangers, so to speak. If they aren't excited about it way up there, why should I be excited, way down here? I am not planning a trip to Chicago.
Yep, people say isn't it awful in DC (we are 60 miles west) and I say "I didn't lose anything there I have to go back for, don't care".

It's just good for a object lesson about how dem-run cities are mostly FUBAR.

Because those Black people being killed are American citizens. Some are gang bangers some are not, some are little kids getting shot in the head in their car seats. That's why everyone who is an American should care. But there's lot of people who agree with you. Not in my backyard, so :dunno:

Forum List

Back