chicago cop gets in fight with black woman

....it's usually the blacks' fault--they never want to use common sense/they commit crimes/etc...then when they are called out on their crime, they get VIOLENT--cause they fkd up and are stupid

....it's usually the blacks' fault--they never want to use common sense/they commit crimes/etc...then when they are called out on their crime, they get VIOLENT--cause they fkd up and are stupid
if ytou watch one the videos she coping atitude. correcting he is on desk dutty.

Common theme we see in the knee groid community? Completely incapable of following orders. He should have taken her into custody the first time instead of stopping and releasing the wild woman.

well she was truss passing but this cop scrwed up. by by job copper.

All I saw there was a cop ordering a person out of a park that was closed late at night, and she turned around and started using her phone refusing the police's lawful order and it led to them ultimately getting into a bit of a scuffle.

Put the cop back on duty and charge the woman with violating local park ordinances.

All I saw there was a cop ordering a person out of a park that was closed late at night, and she turned around and started using her phone refusing the police's lawful order and it led to them ultimately getting into a bit of a scuffle.

Put the cop back on duty and charge the woman with violating local park ordinances.
i agree with you and one of the videos she mouthing off at him. he is on desk duty for noewl investigating.

I don't care if the cops just start shooting them on sight.

well she was truss passing but this cop scrwed up. by by job copper.
Where was Michael Byrd when this happened?

Democrats support trespassers being shot, so they must be very disappointed this woman isn't dead.

The mistake the cop made was not saying this is private party you need to leave now or i wil larrest you for trusspassing. and if she didnt cuff her and be done with it. instead he tried to be nice guy nd got in to yelling tussel match with the lady. you tell them, you warn them and then you make them. end of story. and a cop told me that.

Forum List

Back