Cher Campaigning for Trump

“Other stars who made a similar promise to leave the country if Trump won in 2016 included Miley Cyrus, Samuel L. Jackson, Chelsea Handler and Amy Schumer.”

We need to ship them to Gaza.
I don't mind Samuel L. entertaining me. The other three are no talent pigs and it would be great to never see their faces again.

Actually, he promised in 2010 to leave if Obamacare passed.

It took him 11 years, but he finally left in 2021.
You admit to lying once... but now you're telling the truth?

God, you're a pathetic shit stain. But the perfect bidophile - dumber than fuck, and lie about shit you don't even have to lie about. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I get it.... the high school dropout thing hit a nerve? You've probably done just fine waitressing at the Waffle House, and I don't mean to diminish that.
Thank you for your application.

I regret to inform you that all positions in my pout-stalker brigade are currently filled.

I'll keep your resume on file, and I'll let you know if anything opens up. Given the pace at which Trump cult morons are offing themselves, that shouldn't be too long.

I disagree on the animals and small children.
No, it's true. If someone is a Trump cultist, even their own dog will avoid them. That's how strong their aura-of-perv is.

Cher's pot-committed since she spawned this fucking freak. She needs validation from other freaks and defects, because it certainly couldn't be her fault that her daughter wants to staple a dick on to her gash.

Substandard trash spawns substandard trash.... look at the Bribens.... :laughing0301:

Chastity-Bono_1618780c.jpg

Forum List

Back