Cher Campaigning for Trump

Given the infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule, that's a very scary post.

Animals and small children instinctively recoil from Trump cultists. They can tell.

Anyways, I'll leave the OP to keep dreaming about what he obviously dreams about all day.
I get it.... the high school dropout thing hit a nerve? You've probably done just fine waitressing at the Waffle House, and I don't mean to diminish that.

I disagree on the animals and small children. Josef Stolen can't keep a dog - he broke his foot trying to jack off one of the german shepherds in the shower, and he's had several dogs removed from his custody because they're biting everybody. They fucking hate that stuttering shit clown. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Children are innocent. They don't know who is raping them... only you and I know that those godless fucks are called "democrats". The kids will figure it out later, in therapy.

biden dog pee.jpg

A large number of D's promised to leave the country if Trump won in 2016, but reneged on their sacred vows. Little reason to think Cher will follow through.
Rush Limbaugh promised to leave the country if Obama won.

It took him a while, but he finally left a couple years ago.

Actually, he promised in 2010 to leave if Obamacare passed.

It took him 11 years, but he finally left in 2021.

Actually, he promised in 2010 to get needed medical treatments abroad in Costa RIca if O'care forced him into the system. But those features of Obama's risky scheme never passed, and he was never forced to do that.

“Other stars who made a similar promise to leave the country if Trump won in 2016 included Miley Cyrus, Samuel L. Jackson, Chelsea Handler and Amy Schumer.”

We need to ship them to Gaza.

Miley Cyrus, Samuel L. Jackson, Chelsea Handler and Amy Schumer, all B Level losers

Cher is going on 80 years old and still advertises her show wearing her underwear. She thinks she's hot stuff. Her artificially plumped up face is clownish. As talented as she is, her mind isn't one of her strengths. Disregard her political analyses.

Forum List

Back