Cheney: Obama 'Wants To Take America Down'

I hate "snarlin dick" but he's right about this. Obozo thinks america is racist and wants to destroy it.

It's is SO great to hear an Adult in Government speak the truth...

Below is a link to Laura Ingraham's site, which features a video of Cheney professing his opinion that obama is trying to take America down.

Cheney Obama Wants To Take America Down
Cheney should be in prison now, but......President Obama did not pursue war crimes charges.

Hmmmm...I wonder if someone just snuck in at night, bundles Cheney up like a package and delivered him to the Hague. :D

Now if Putin found out something besides golf scores on the white hut servers it might be obama in the stocks if not the Hague.

Cheney: Obama 'Wants To Take America Down'

This statement now appearing in the Dictionary under the definition of "irony".

cheneylol7bzre6.jpg

The far right also wants to take America done as they don't have a plan to build it back up again.

Their belief system is slash, fuck and burn!!!
-No infrastructure
-No science programs
-No r&d investment
-No regulations on corporations
-No taxes
-No educational system

Their plan sucks. And I say this as someone that doesn't think Obama is very good either.

I hate "snarlin dick" but he's right about this. Obozo thinks america is racist and wants to destroy it.

And this is why I also have a problem with Obama. He is a bigot but he understands the value of our public sector....Which makes him better then people like Rand paul which is also a white hating bigot.
Is that why he has a significant portion of our "public sector" on food stamps? :dunno:

Cheney is a goddamn ballsy American. It's been six long years since we've had anyone with an ounce of testosterone associated with the White House.

Yup, look what he did in Vietnam.

Oh wait...
Look what I'm doing to the back of your head. :slap:
Then look what Kerry did in Vietnam. :fu:
I love when conservatives berate Kerry for GOING to Vietnam, and then they defend... oh wait actually nvm NOBODY defends that evil bastard Cheney anymore! :rofl:

Cheney is a goddamn ballsy American. It's been six long years since we've had anyone with an ounce of testosterone associated with the White House.

Oh wait...
I love when conservatives berate Kerry for GOING to Vietnam, and then they defend... oh wait actually nvm NOBODY defends that evil bastard Cheney anymore! :rofl:
Have some big fat fucking Brotch slappin' :slap:

Oh wait...
Have some big fat fucking Brotch slappin' :slap:
politifact%2Fphotos%2Fdraftdogers.jpg

But fuck that John Kerry, who was awarded Purple Hearts and other honors... HE'S THE ONE WHO HATES AMERICA!!! :rofl:

Forum List

Back