Chelsea Manning Challenges Federal Grand Jury Subpoena

Both the right and the left should be pissed about what they’re doing. She’s served her time. Now it seems they’re trying to use her to go after Assange. It’s fucked up!

Chelsea Manning Challenges Federal Grand Jury Subpoena

I hate to ask a stupid question, but is she the target of the grand jury or just a witness?

HE is male, always has been, and always will.

Only mentally-defective people insist on referring to a man using female pronouns, no matter what quasi-medical Frankensteinery he has done to himself to try to reinforce his insane delusions of being female.

And no, he didn't serve his time. His sentence, which was inadequate to begin with, was commuted in a treasonous act by a corrupt President. He should have been put to death; not just sentenced to a measly thirty-five years,and certainly not to be released after only serving a tiny fraction of that.

• Banned
"My girlfriend [F/23] is convinced that I [M/25] am having an affair with my neighbour [F/82] because her and I go night fishing often, and she won’t let it go.."

D0pGbqcW0AA0v-f.jpg

didn't know where else to put this..i realise i'm derailing my own thread!

"My girlfriend [F/23] is convinced that I [M/25] am having an affair with my neighbour [F/82] because her and I go night fishing often, and she won’t let it go.."

D0pGbqcW0AA0v-f.jpg

I'd like to be more sympathetic, but I can't help but think this is the funniest post I've read on this thread. What you need to do, it tell your girlfriend that you are asking her to join you and your neighbor each time you go. When she refuses, then continue to invite her and tell her what she'll miss, the big band and jazz music, and tell her she would enjoy the fishing....but, wait for it....she has to bait her own line.

D0pGbqcW0AA0v-f.jpg

What kinda fish y'all catchin'?

From what stand, she has to and should honor the subpeona. She has made horrible choices in the past aND CONTINUES TO DO SO. Why in the hell did Obama save her?

From what stand, she has to and should honor the subpeona. She has made horrible choices in the past aND CONTINUES TO DO SO. Why in the hell did Obama save her?
Anyone who continues to refer to this mutilated MAN using female pronouns needs needs be disregarded as too mentally defective to be regarded as credible on any subject.

Anyone who continues to refer to this mutilated MAN using female pronouns needs needs be disregarded as too mentally defective to be regarded as credible on any subject.
Transgenders apparently cause you to fear a great deal.

we are a big country of 300 million people. by definition, there will be some dumb people like Manning.

1 out of 10 Americans, and half of Southerners, believe Elvis is still alive!

Transgenders apparently cause you to fear a great deal.
Question: Has the "youre scared" tactic ever worked a single time after elementary school?

Forum List

Back