Cheers :)

I amso IR

"Well Yea, Duh"!
Jul 11, 2015
The instructions indicate I should say hello, so here goes, Hello! I will trust those of you reading this to let me know if I am in the correct place. I am 75 years old, a retired U.S. Army First Sergeant, couple years of higher ed, married 53 years, and live in Colorado. I tend to err to the serious side, can in no real sense be considered progressive, and honestly do not care for the state of our union in this day and age. Being elderly, I find it difficult to relate to the younger set one tends to find on discussion boards. My thoughts in no way understand why anyone would want to live forever and more to the point, download my consciousness into a computer as explained in the 2045 initiative. Other than that, I am a kindly and lovable old fellow. Hope to get to know many of you.

Welcome, top. You will find many just like you. It is rough and tumble, but there are a lot of neat guys and gals from right to left here on USMB.

The instructions indicate I should say hello, so here goes, Hello! I will trust those of you reading this to let me know if I am in the correct place. I am 75 years old, a retired U.S. Army First Sergeant, couple years of higher ed, married 53 years, and live in Colorado. I tend to err to the serious side, can in no real sense be considered progressive, and honestly do not care for the state of our union in this day and age. Being elderly, I find it difficult to relate to the younger set one tends to find on discussion boards. My thoughts in no way understand why anyone would want to live forever and more to the point, download my consciousness into a computer as explained in the 2045 initiative. Other than that, I am a kindly and lovable old fellow. Hope to get to know many of you.

Welcome Sir!

We welcome all makes and models here, no matter what year you were produced.

Make yourself at home, come in, sit a spell.

Glad your here.

Welcome. Thanks for your service. Good to have another stand up guy around here who swore the oath and wore the uniform.

:salute: Welcome, Top. I've been holding the fort by myself. Glad you're not one of those Liberal Progressive pukes. You'll meet them all soon enough in the Politics Forum. Watch your bicycle. Statistikhengst will steal it.:drillsergeant:

Welcome IamsoIR - we like kindly lovable old fellows :) Feel free to grab a loungechair and put your feet up. We've got beer, wine, pop, and a little bit of scotch. If Hoss hasn't eaten it all yet, we have some pizza left over. The chocolate, however, is out of bounds.

I tend to err on the side of silly - don't take me too serioulsy ;)

When you're young you want to live forever... as I get older... (51 now) I'm starting to think hmm.. maybe not forever... maybe just a really long time.

Welcome to the boards. You sound like a very charming fellow, patriotic and American to the core.
Some people lack critical thinking skills as exhibited by a number of our youth. They can't give you the right definition of "life / alive" but yet make illusions that you could "live" in a software program. Funny you should broach that subject, a young woman brought it up and I wanted to ask her what her definition of life was. Seems like you need a living body to be alive but our society is so confused today ...............
I doubt they have ever considered the logistics of such an endeavor.
Equipment, housing of said equipment, indefinite power supply, yada, yada, yada ......................
Just another pipe dream provided by that legal wacky weed.
Anyway welcome to the boards.

hello and welcome.

Hi........I think you will find this place mostly welcoming........hope you enjoy posting here.

th

Welcome!
:salute: and thank you for your service to this great Nation.
Be prepared for some uhmmm, passionate people here, from all sides. Most of all just enjoy yourself!

Cheers eh? Think I saw the show once, at least part of it......... :eusa_whistle:

Welcome to the William J Lepetomane Gambling House and forum for the politically insane. We also have a toll booth, your gonna need a shitload of dimes..........

:D

welcome%20owl_zpsbedldkrk.gif

Nice intro, and I hope you have a good time here.

Forum List

Back