Checks and balance's

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
What we found out is that as long as there is a anti American group around like the republican party our system has to be looked at closer for checks and balance's to protect the American vote process. As long as there is a group around who will sell out democracy to stay in power or a group that is so weak in the head that a comedy act like Trump can make them do anything he wants because this mentally deficient group is so weak minded that they can be controlled this easily.

What we found out is that as long as there is a anti American group around like the republican party our system has to be looked at closer for checks and balance's to protect the American vote process. As long as there is a group around who will sell out democracy to stay in power or a group that is so weak in the head that a comedy act like Trump can make them do anything he wants because this mentally deficient group is so weak minded that they can be controlled this easily.
Exactly!

Any time there is an opposing party, corruption will be seen

But as soon as you have only one party rule, it magically all disappears from site.

The Dems are against Checks and Balances.
The Democratic Party is based on hate.
Left Wing economics is based on stealing.
When the Dems get control of a city or a state they destroy it.
Dem Politicians are despicable demagogues.
Dem Voters are hate driven dolts.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. What a ridiculous lefty loon post. Good Lord.

Exactly!

Any time there is an opposing party, corruption will be seen

But as soon as you have only one party rule, it magically all disappears from site.
Not even close ace, There has to be a voice for conservatives in this country, their voice is as important as progressives and I have committed my time and money to make that happen but this hate group has to go , we can't have a party in this country that wants a dictatorship, That's my opinion. Would they be outlawed, nope but they should die on the vine by having a conservative voice that speaks to non haters and the true conservative not hate Nazi's. I have committed to make that happen, this hate group has to be disposed of.

The new right wing argument, No I'm not you are. Love it, that's about what 5th grade.

You're saying you didn't vote for Biden?

The new right wing argument, No I'm not you are. Love it, that's about what 5th grade.
I would back a massive underground economy and bartering system against the female dominated Prog stupidity.

but thats what you just did with this thread,,,

Obama illegally used the IRS, CIA, FBI and DOJ as his political weapons.
That is against Checks and Balances.

I would back a massive underground economy and bartering system against the female dominated Prog stupidity.
I hope everyone sees this one. These are the people that we are dealing with. It is a hoot being called stupid by people like this , You know you are on the right track when this is what they got.

Obama illegally used the IRS, CIA, FBI and DOJ as his political weapons.
That is against Checks and Balances.
Obama has nothing to do with this thread, even if you were 1% right it still wouldn't.

Forum List

Back