Check out what these conservatives said about gay marriage

• Banned
What if either one of these people said "I don't support interracial marriages"?

• Banned
Nice! You've proven once and for all that Hillary isn't gay!

She could be repressed. A lot of people who hate gays are really surpessing their own gay urges and that is a true fact. I'm sure it is found in 'peer reviewed' psychological journals.

Obviously. Her wardrobe makes that abundantly clear.
hillary-clinton-vs-captain-kangaroo.jpg

Last edited:

061715-hillary-clinton-pantsuits-lead_0.jpg

:lol:

Sorta like putting lipstick on a pig...it's still a pig. :)

I really like that shade Egyptian Blue. I painted the porch ceiling that color b/c it stops bees from setting up shop. Also, it is very pretty. lol

LOL You're so gay

I really like that shade Egyptian Blue. I painted the porch ceiling that color b/c it stops bees from setting up shop. Also, it is very pretty. lol

LOL You're so gay

Actually you and I are proof gays and conservatives can get along LOL I think you're simply fabulous

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

LOL You're so gay

I sometimes sneeze glitter. lol

LOL You're so gay

Awesome.. I needed a respite from all the pissing and moaning going on in some of these forums.

:)

LOL You're so gay

Actually you and I are proof gays and conservatives can get along LOL I think you're simply fabulous

That is awfully nice of you to say. Cheers to you! I think you're wonderful as well.

LOL You're so gay

Awesome.. I needed a respite from all the pissing and moaning going on in some of these forums.

Do you also fart pixie dust?
:)

Forum List

Back