Check out the Vote for Biden concert

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tried to watch at least a minute of it, but it kept ganking up and freezing. The tech people behind it were probably the same people who wrote that horrible Obamacare rollout that didn't work right.

beagle9

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wonder if the stripper rapper gal he interviewed with, was up there singing her sex song, and shaking her back side, front side, and inside for old Biden to see ? Good grief.

Prof.Lunaphiles

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been reviewing David Grohl's work lately, and so I fast forwarded through until I found his appearance - I had to stop for few seconds for Bon Jovi. Grohl showed up with his keyboardist to sing Times Like These. It was pretty good. Too bad he's lib. Maybe the rest of the Foo Fighters that did not show are not libs.

Cher is looking like Malificent, or whatever the character that Angie portrayed.

OP
WTH_Progs?

WTH_Progs?

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been reviewing David Grohl's work lately, and so I fast forwarded through until I found his appearance - I had to stop for few seconds for Bon Jovi. Grohl showed up with his keyboardist to sing Times Like These. It was pretty good. Too bad he's lib. Maybe the rest of the Foo Fighters that did not show are not libs.

Cher is looking like Malificent, or whatever the character that Angie portrayed.
Bon Jovi though coherent looks like he's on a coke binge. Talented guy, but his music mostly sucks, IMO.

Missouri_Mike

Platinum Member
Reaction score

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Biden was on for a bit, he only sported the creepy-Joe look while people of color and gay sung his praises.

You know, as I sit there and listen to Joe and Jill talk, they look and sound like white trash. I guess you can take the Biden out of Scranton easier than you can take the Scranton out of Biden.

Interestingly, this morning on CBS (Face The Nation?) I was watching for coverage of the election and they had six people on there asking them questions about Joe. They asked the six some hot button topic that everyone says they like Joe for, I wish I could remember what it was (must have been about Covid or some such thing), a topic they say Joe is killing it in the polls over Trump for.

And of the six people, only ONE was for Joe on it.

Then another guy went into detail at length about why Joe was WRONG. Hmm.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
Holy fuck. What an assembly line of untalented shit. The only fake artist in the ball park of being an open mic musician was the dude doing a remake of For What It's Worth by Buffalo Springfield. Dave Matthews, the drummer from Nirvana who pretends to play guitar, Bon Jovi, etc., all total fail. I literally would not form a band with any of them. They sound like shit, literally. That obese, ugly Schumer "comedian" is so gross. Nobody wants to hear about he defective orifices anymore. And Cher. Jesus. I practice guitar, bass and piano daily, but never practice vocals yet I can sing better than her now, she was okay back in her "Half Breed" hit days. And that is saying something. :p

Last edited:

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Holy fuck. What an assembly line of untalented shit. The only fake artist in the ball park of being an open mic musician was the dude doing a remake of For What It's Worth by Buffalo Springfield. Dave Matthews, the drummer from Nirvana who pretends to play guitar, Bon Jovi, etc., all total fail. I literally would not form a band with any of them. They sound like shit, literally. That obese, ugly Schumer "comedian" is so gross. Nobody wants to hear about he defective orifices anymore. And Cher. Jesus. I practice guitar, bass and piano daily, but never practice vocals yet I can sing better than her now, she was okay back in her "Half Breed" hit days. And that is saying something. :p

Best music review ever. :auiqs.jpg:

Camp

Gold Member
Reaction score

How many records have you sold? Would any of those artists recognize your name?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sleepy Joe says he believes in the judgement of the american people. little does he know the american people will vote for his demise, retiring him to a nursing home for the rest of his life

beagle9

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sleepy Joe says he believes in the judgement of the american people. little does he know the american people will vote for his demise, retiring him to a nursing home for the rest of his life
He better hope cuomo isn't in charge of that nursing home.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List