That nose could never fill up

elisa-granato-650.jpg_997313609.jpg_982521881.jpg

• Banned
  • Banned
OOOO OOOO OOOO Mr. Kotter stab me first

Nice face on the DOOF huh?

I wish her the best, whether she got the new vaccine or normal saline of the control group. Gutsy move, taking part in that study. Hope the vaccine works, when they get done testing.
I gather she has no kids or husband who give a shit about her

Stop being a jackass...she has more guts than you do....
She is a brain dead lab rat...............................

With three noses

Just because you are an anti-vaxxer doesn't mean we all are.

• Banned

so is it the nose or because she is volunteering to take the shot the reason you dont like her?....
She has no brain or life, and she does not really care if she lives or dies.

LOL they have to expose her to the virus now or the shot means nothing

IS that ethical

so is it the nose or because she is volunteering to take the shot the reason you dont like her?....

IS that ethical
so its the nose?.....

IS that ethical
so its the nose?.....
Anyone volunteering to take a vaccine prepared to fight a fake pandemic is an insult to the human race

As are you

IS that ethical
so its the nose?.....
Anyone volunteering to take a vaccine prepared to fight a fake pandemic is an insult to the human race

As are you
was it something i said?....

IS that ethical
so its the nose?.....

As are you

Fools believe what the government tells them

IS that ethical
so its the nose?.....

As are you

Fools believe what the government tells them
maybe those you are listening too are bullshitting you.....why should one listen to you over them?....

Stop being a jackass...she has more guts than you do....
She is a brain dead lab rat...............................

With three noses

Just because you are an anti-vaxxer doesn't mean we all are.

Maybe you should be....seems there has to be an explanation for your retardedness.

Yeah, I'll pass on a vaccine from someone who has 500,000 shares with Monsanto, associated with Jeffrey Epstein for many years, has a horrible and disturbing track record with vaccines, stands to make a massive fortune from the coming vaccine that he wants to make the whole take, sponsored Marina Abramovich, and can't seem to hold back a bizarre giddiness every time he talks about the "pandemic."

But go right ahead, dupes.

I wish her the best, whether she got the new vaccine or normal saline of the control group. Gutsy move, taking part in that study. Hope the vaccine works, when they get done testing.
I gather she has no kids or husband who give a shit about her
Who knows? The article wasn't about her back story. Not everyone is destined to pick up a rifle and defend the country with their life as a soldier, yet she took a stand and put herself on the line. I suspect she figures she has a pretty good chance of beating the virus if she gets it, as most soldiers figure they can handle themselves well enough, it becomes a matter of statistics, and statically most soldier of this country survive, though a few do end of making the ultimate sacrifice for the many.

This article is proof about why no one trusts the Media anymore.........Social Media played up she died from it BS.

I hope for the best for her............but I will not follow...........I have no trust in our Gov't.......this virus....and those pushing the vaccine anymore....

You want to take it........go ahead........you want to order me to take it.......BRING A GUN with the shot......YOU WILL NEED IT.

This article is proof about why no one trusts the Media anymore.........Social Media played up she died from it BS.

I hope for the best for her............but I will not follow...........I have no trust in our Gov't.......this virus....and those pushing the vaccine anymore....

You want to take it........go ahead........you want to order me to take it.......BRING A GUN with the shot......YOU WILL NEED IT.
And that is the tragedy. All of this information at our fingertips. And we live in an era of politically inspired disinformation. Only this drives people insane while they are affected or not affected by the medical issues of this virus.

And that is the tragedy. All of this information at our fingertips. And we live in an era of politically inspired disinformation. Only this drives people insane while they are affected or not affected by the medical issues of this virus.
They do this to cause Chaos............It is by design..........then go see.....if they can find an example that suits their Narrative.............

I've never gotten the flu shot........I'm not getting their stinking virus............if they say vaccinate or else.............I choose OR ELSE..........If we submit to OR ELSE..........this country is gone anyways.

So don't take it. Nobody will hold a gun on you, so don't be melodramatic. If it works out I will take it, as I have never had a negative reaction to a vaccine that lasted more than 24-36 hours. I do not personally know people who have, though I know they are out there. You probably do know some or probably would not have such a visceral reaction to vaccines. That being the case, do as you think best. I kind of doubt you are one of the dyed-in-the-wool anti-science people, as you are communicating using a computer, instead of a pigeon with a note on it's leg.

Forum List

Back