Check out California giving health benefits to illegal aliens on your dime

But their children are in school, being educated on the taxpayers’ dime, while simultaneously lowering the caliber of the schools and consequently the property values in the areas where they settle.

Employers want the next wave of illegals to be educated. You want the schools to enforce immigration when those who have the power to wont?

So why no bail for the Capitol trespassers? Oh right, they weren’t on Biden’s side.

Avoid my question to you if you wish. I asked you to point out those who have not received bail.

Employers want the next wave of illegals to be educated. You want the schools to enforce immigration when those who have the power to wont?
OMG. The pretzel-twisting. They want them to be educated?? I thought you said they want them to pick the lettuce and serve in the slaughterhouses. They don’t need no education for that.

OMG. The pretzel-twisting. They want them to be educated?? I thought you said they want them to pick the lettuce and serve in the slaughterhouses. They don’t need no education for that.

Of course they do. But their kids can take over the next level jobs once educated.

Avoid my question to you if you wish. I asked you to point out those who have not received bail.
All those people languishing in jail. Their bail was set so high that they can’t get out - and have to take their punishment. Sort of like the $2 million bail given for Kyle Rittenhouse for defending himself against killers, and the $1000 bail given to the black thug with a rap sheet who went on to mow down 50 Whites, killing six.

The bail is adjusted depending on whether you’re 1) a White not supporting Democrat policies, or 2) any color supporting the leftist agenda.

Of course they do. But their kids can take over the next level jobs once educated.
Why should they? We want native Americans to take over the next level jobs. Anchor babies shouldn’t be displacing native Americans from opportunities.

All those people languishing in jail.

Who? Show me? I've not been able to find them. I've asked many times.

Their bail was set so high that they can’t get out - and have to take their punishment. Sort of like the $2 million bail given for Kyle Rittenhouse for defending himself against killers, and the $1000 bail given to the black thug with a rap sheet who went on to mow down 50 Whites, killing six.

The bail is adjusted depending on whether you’re 1) a White not supporting Democrat policies, or 2) any color supporting the leftist agenda.

Show me the people being held.

Who? Show me? I've not been able to find them. I've asked many times.

Show me the people being held.
Stop it. You know damn well they are stuck in jail. The treatment is so bad that one of them committed suicide.

Stop it. You know damn well they are stuck in jail. The treatment is so bad that one of them committed suicide.

Right, you can't back up your statements. Don't you feel even a wee bit foolish?

As long as we promise to feed, house, clothes, provide medical care, and educate anchor babies, they’ll keep coming.

We need to change that law. It’s been perverted by illegal alien foreigners sucking of the American taxpayer teat.

There is no such thing as an “anchor baby.”

Forum List

Back