chavez is toast

I don't rely on the press for "publish[ing] his gaffs". I listen to his speeches and he can't put two sentences together.

As for Saddam... yup... he was a dictator, but he was OUR dictator. We used him, supported him, gave him chemical weapons and had him fight our little proxy war against the Soviets. Iran has also been allowed to expand its influence, unchecked, since we took him out of power. And Saddam wasn't really relevant to this conversation anyway... so I'm not quite sure why he came up in a discussion about Chavez. Are you gonna say next that Chavez has WMD's and we need to invade because he's an "imminent risk"?

No but watching you defend a "religious nutter" from Venezuela turns me on !!

Does one have to "love" Chavez to think we shouldn't be screwing around with other countries' elections.

Then you agree to "detain" Jimmy Carter this winter?

BUT that dont make this any lesser of an evil

I think someone's lovin' on some Chavez.

Nope. Didn't I say isolationists had permission to think that, too?

As for Carter, you probably don't know much about the election monitoring..

I know what Karl Rove and Rush Limbaugh tells me, and they told me that Jimmy Carter, of all people, couldn't "certify" Chavez's last election.

They only go where they have cooperation from the government......

And then they reneg on an election audit they promised him.........

Well... he's still president and he's still incompetent, so same rules apply, no?

What rules apply? Oh, yeah, your free speech. Sure.

My son, who will be 9 in two weeks, is more articulate than Bush.

Happy Birthday to your son! Too bad the PS3 isn't out, damn timing....

But will your son grow up to be the most powerful person on earth? Bush AND Carter both are/were.

Isn't the devil supposed to have a forked tongue, be glib? Well, that'd put Chavez's idea to rest!

Forum List

Back