Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to “STAND DOWN” to Ignite Race War

Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to "STAND DOWN" to Ignite Race War (Video)

A Charlottesville police officer has come forward to express his outrage at being told to “stand down” by the city mayor during violent clashes between protesters.

The officer also claims the protests, which pitched “white supremacists” against members of Antifa, were “set up” to allow for the groups to ignite into exactly what happened.

We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.

The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”

At no point is the car that plowed into the crowd of protesters pursued by police – there is not a police car in sight leading into the area, or out.

When this is over Trump is a shoe in for 2020

Would not surprise me in the least. The lefties took something of hit over the shooting of GOP congressmen so they had to get the narrative back, How? use race in a state that is electing a Gov this year. Lie about Trump's reaction etc and make the public try and forget left wingers shooting people.

Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to "STAND DOWN" to Ignite Race War (Video)

A Charlottesville police officer has come forward to express his outrage at being told to “stand down” by the city mayor during violent clashes between protesters.

The officer also claims the protests, which pitched “white supremacists” against members of Antifa, were “set up” to allow for the groups to ignite into exactly what happened.

We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.

The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”

At no point is the car that plowed into the crowd of protesters pursued by police – there is not a police car in sight leading into the area, or out.

When this is over Trump is a shoe in for 2020

If you are not smart enough to know a website called "truthcensored" is not real or factual information, then how do you dress yourself in the morning?
CNN and Newsweek reported the same information. Got that doofus?

NEWSWEEK
Charlottesville cops refused to protect synagogue from armed neo-Nazis

Charlottesville Police Refused to Protect Synagogue From Nazis, so Jewish Community Hired Armed Security for First Time

The Jewish community in Charlottesville hired armed security to protect its synagogue for the first time after local police declined to provide a guard for the site despite hundreds of white supremacists congregating on the town over the weekend for a rally that resulted in the murder of counter-protester Heather Heyer.

Alan Zimmerman, president of the Congregation Beth Israel in the Virginia town, wrote a blog post published on Monday evening following the violent scenes on Saturday that resulted in a car-ramming attack that took place just 200 feet from the place of worship.

He described the fear he felt in the presence of white supremacists, who rallied around anti-Semitic slogans, as 40 members of the community prayed in the synagogue, without support from the local authorities.

Keep up with this story and more by subscribing now

The police department promised to provide “an observer” near the building but Zimmerman says it “was not kept” by the force, leaving the congregation vulnerable to assault as they worshipped.

“For half an hour, three men dressed in fatigues and armed with semi-automatic rifles stood across the street from the temple,” he wrote. “Had they tried to enter, I don’t know what I could have done to stop them, but I couldn’t take my eyes off them, either.”

Not only did armed protesters stand across from the synagogue, but neo-Nazis paraded past the building, shouting anti-Semitic slogans, a horrible reminder of Nazi Germany’s persecution and mass slaughter of European Jews.

“Several times, parades of Nazis passed our building, shouting, 'There's the synagogue!' followed by chants of 'Sieg Heil' and other anti-Semitic language. Some carried flags with swastikas and other Nazi symbols,” Zimmerman wrote.

This was before James Alex Fields Jr. plowed his car into protesters in the town, leaving a scene of carnage that has sparked outrage across the United States, and the wider western world.
Aww, you poor thing. Why lie?

Neither CNN nor Newsweek reported that the police were told to stand down to ignite a race war.
This is written by Newsweek, are they lying too?

Or do you need better meds?

NEWSWEEK

Charlottesville Police Refused to Protect Synagogue From Nazis, so Jewish Community Hired Armed Security for First Time

The Jewish community in Charlottesville hired armed security to protect its synagogue for the first time after local police declined to provide a guard for the site despite hundreds of white supremacists congregating on the town over the weekend for a rally that resulted in the murder of counter-protester Heather Heyer.

Alan Zimmerman, president of the Congregation Beth Israel in the Virginia town, wrote a blog post published on Monday evening following the violent scenes on Saturday that resulted in a car-ramming attack that took place just 200 feet from the place of worship.

He described the fear he felt in the presence of white supremacists, who rallied around anti-Semitic slogans, as 40 members of the community prayed in the synagogue, without support from the local authorities.

The police department promised to provide “an observer” near the building but Zimmerman says it “was not kept” by the force, leaving the congregation vulnerable to assault as they worshipped.

“For half an hour, three men dressed in fatigues and armed with semi-automatic rifles stood across the street from the temple,” he wrote. “Had they tried to enter, I don’t know what I could have done to stop them, but I couldn’t take my eyes off them, either.”

Not only did armed protesters stand across from the synagogue, but neo-Nazis paraded past the building, shouting anti-Semitic slogans, a horrible reminder of Nazi Germany’s persecution and mass slaughter of European Jews.

“Several times, parades of Nazis passed our building, shouting, 'There's the synagogue!' followed by chants of 'Sieg Heil' and other anti-Semitic language. Some carried flags with swastikas and other Nazi symbols,” Zimmerman wrote.

This was before James Alex Fields Jr. plowed his car into protesters in the town, leaving a scene of carnage that has sparked outrage across the United States, and the wider western world
Dumbfuck.... no, they're not lying but they're also not saying the lie you told about the police being told to stand down to ignite a race war. Is it anyone else's fault you lack even the minimal intellectual requirements needed to comprehend that?

The police never moved as a Nazi pulled a pistol and fired into the ground. Source NY Times.

Kid this game is over, the police KILLED this girl due to gross negligence and neglect of duty

As White Nationalist in Charlottesville Fired, Police ‘Never Moved’

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — As demonstrators clashed near a downtown park here two weeks ago, a white nationalist protester in a bulletproof vest turned, pointed a pistol toward the crowd and fired a single shot at the ground, in the direction of a black man wielding an improvised torch.

To make his escape, a video recording shows, the armed protester strolled past a line of about a dozen state police troopers who were safely positioned about 10 feet away behind two metal barricades. None of them budged.

“We all heard it and ran — I know damn well they heard it,” said Rosia Parker, a community activist in Charlottesville. “They never moved.”

The only person in the World who does not believe that this happened is you.

Take your pills and go to beddy-bye now

LOL now you have to call the NY Times fake news too......

If you are not smart enough to know a website called "truthcensored" is not real or factual information, then how do you dress yourself in the morning?

NEWSWEEK

This was before James Alex Fields Jr. plowed his car into protesters in the town, leaving a scene of carnage that has sparked outrage across the United States, and the wider western world.

Neither CNN nor Newsweek reported that the police were told to stand down to ignite a race war.

NEWSWEEK

This was before James Alex Fields Jr. plowed his car into protesters in the town, leaving a scene of carnage that has sparked outrage across the United States, and the wider western world
Dumbfuck.... no, they're not lying but they're also not saying the lie you told about the police being told to stand down to ignite a race war. Is it anyone else's fault you lack even the minimal intellectual requirements needed to comprehend that?

The police never moved as a Nazi pulled a pistol and fired into the ground. Source NY Times.

Kid this game is over, the police KILLED this girl due to gross negligence and neglect of duty

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — As demonstrators clashed near a downtown park here two weeks ago, a white nationalist protester in a bulletproof vest turned, pointed a pistol toward the crowd and fired a single shot at the ground, in the direction of a black man wielding an improvised torch.

To make his escape, a video recording shows, the armed protester strolled past a line of about a dozen state police troopers who were safely positioned about 10 feet away behind two metal barricades. None of them budged.

“We all heard it and ran — I know damn well they heard it,” said Rosia Parker, a community activist in Charlottesville. “They never moved.”

Why would I call The NY Times, "fake news?" That article also doesn't state the police were told to stand down to ignite a race war. Sadly for you, the only source for that lunacy is your fake news source.

NEWSWEEK

NEWSWEEK

Why would I call The NY Times, "fake news?" That article also doesn't state the police were told to stand down to ignite a race war. Sadly for you, the only source for that lunacy is your fake news source.

LOL, CNN, Newsweek and the NY Times are all in agreement that the police stood bye and watched the protesters riot instead of protecting the peace. Thus they allowed a race war to unfold and did nothing to stop it.

See kid you are not arguing with me, but the NY Times, Newsweek and CNN.

Stomp your feet all you want, the lawyer that gets this civil rights case is gonna win big.

Poor baby, you want your mommy

NEWSWEEK

LOL, CNN, Newsweek and the NY Times are all in agreement that the police stood bye and watched the protesters riot instead of protecting the peace. Thus they allowed a race war to unfold and did nothing to stop it.

Stomp your feet all you want, the lawyer that gets this civil rights case is gonna win big.

LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. :itsok:

None of them said the police were told to stand down to ignite a race war; and that is what you claimed because you really are dumb enough to fall for such obvious fake news.

NEWSWEEK

LOLOL

None of them said the police were told to stand down to ignite a race war; and that is what you claimed because you really are dumb enough to fall for such obvious fake news.

Which one are you?

LOLOL

Which one are you?

I'm the one laughing my ass off at you for being stupid enough to fall for such obvious fake news. :lol:

LOLOL

Which one are you?

I'm the one laughing my ass off at you for being stupid enough to fall for such obvious fake news. :lol:

What the people WHO WERE THERE SAY from the LA Times

National News - Los Angeles Times

Washington Post reporter Joe Heim: “Counter-protesters fought back, also swinging sticks, punching and spraying chemicals. Others threw balloons filled with paint or ink at the white nationalists. Everywhere, it seemed violence was exploding. The police did not move to break up the fights.”

Hunter Wallace, a far-right blogger at Occidental Dissent: “The streets were not barricaded. Violent antifa [anti-fascists] were not penned in their own area as per our agreement with the Charlottesville Police Department, but were roaming the streets and blocking the entrance to Lee Park. They immediately launched an attack on our group with mace, pepper spray, bricks, sticks and foul liquids. The police stood idly by on the sidelines while a brawl was allowed to ensue. We had to fight our way into Lee Park and dozens of our people were injured by mace and pepper spray as we marched through the gauntlet.”

You never were very bright in school were you?

Forum List

Back