CHAPPAQUIDDICK: Movie Release Coming Soon...

They should have released this when that asshole was still in office and maybe that drunk, fat fuck would have finally been defeated. I was born and raised in Massachusetts and that family is idolized there like a fucking cult. The Kennedys were deplorable people. They were no more virtuous than Trump, frankly, yet they are practically royalty in American history.

It's Interesting and a bit perplexing that so many Democrats still worship Ted Kennedy. Was he really a 'Hero', or just a spoiled rich Political Elite who got away with a heinous crime? What say you?

Chappaquiddick, The Trailer - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

I have read about this situation and Ted Kennedy run away and allowed that girl to drown and was considered a hero until he died by Leftists and the same Leftists bash The Donald because he is a red blooded normal man who likes beautiful women at least The Donald didn't fuck a girl and run away and allow her to drown. All the Kennedy men were POS who treated women like meat, JFK and RFK deserved to die for the way both treated Marilyn Monroe who had a good heart but was already damaged and fucked up from childhood.

It's Interesting and a bit perplexing that so many Democrats still worship Ted Kennedy. Was he really a 'Hero', or just a spoiled rich Political Elite who got away with a heinous crime? What say you?

Chappaquiddick, The Trailer - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

I have read about this situation and Ted Kennedy run away and allowed that girl to drown and was considered a hero until he died by Leftists and the same Leftists bash The Donald because he is a red blooded normal man who likes beautiful women at least The Donald didn't fuck a girl and run away and allow her to drown. All the Kennedy men were POS who treated women like meat, JFK and RFK deserved to die for the way both treated Marilyn Monroe who had a good heart but was already damaged and fucked up from childhood.

They were rich spoiled Political Elites. Nuff said.

They should have released this when that asshole was still in office and maybe that drunk, fat fuck would have finally been defeated. I was born and raised in Massachusetts and that family is idolized there like a fucking cult. The Kennedys were deplorable people. They were no more virtuous than Trump, frankly, yet they are practically royalty in American history.

'Lion of the Senate.' I used to laugh at that one. The man was far far from a 'Hero.'

Who the Hell would want to see this movie?

This movie is a bit late.
No doubt.

Pointless

It likely wasn't very easy to get made. Hollywood is run by Communist/Democrat zealots for the most part. They worship Ted Kennedy. I'm surprised it got made.

Hollyweird has been in control since the 1930s of Commies.

Yeah, it had to be incredibly difficult getting it made. I mean, taking on Republicans in films is a cherished past-time for Communists/Democrats in Hollywood. But taking on Democrats in films, is strictly forbidden. We'll see how this one turns out. I'm gonna check it out.

Last edited:

No, not enough said. They were a family crime syndicate who bought the Presidency and then concocted falsehoods and fairy tales to rewrite history. Now that it is finally (50+ years) considered "old news," the truth is starting to seep out.

No, not enough said. They were a family crime syndicate who bought the Presidency and then concocted falsehoods and fairy tales to rewrite history. Now that it is finally (50+ years) considered "old news," the truth is starting to seep out.

A wise observation. I'm actually surprised the movie got made. Films that are critical of Democrats don't usually get made in Communist/Democrat-dominated Hollywood. They usually only allow films that are critical of Republicans.

Folks need to be wary of this though. It could end up being a film portraying Kennedy in a sympathetic light. It is Communist/Democrat Hollywood after all. So give it a watch, but don't be surprised if the film goes easy on Kennedy.

One of the great mysteries of 20th century American politics is being resurrected in a new film that takes its title from a byword for political and sexual scandal: Chappaquiddick.

The film, directed by John Curran, tells the story of the death of Mary Jo Kopechne, a young woman who died in Sen. Edward “Ted” Kennedy’s car after it crashed on a small island off Martha’s Vineyard in the summer of 1969. Those facts are among the few certainties in a decades-long mystery. With Kennedy a favorite at the time for the Democratic nomination for president in 1972, the shadow cast by Chappaquiddick may well have changed the course of American political history.

The conspiracy theories and innuendo dwarf the undisputed facts of the event. What’s known is that Kopechne, who was 28, and Kennedy, 37, were at a party for staffers from Robert F. Kennedy’s 1968 campaign on Chappaquiddick on the night of July 18, 1969. They were at a cottage on the island and at some point in the evening Kopechne (portrayed by Kate Mara) and Kennedy (Jason Clarke) left the party, with Kennedy driving his Oldsmobile 88...

Read More:
Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick: A new film looks at the accident that ended a political dynasty

Cost Ted the Presidency in 1976

Cost Ted the Presidency in 1976

Should have cost him much more.

Forum List

Back